Oo rugby do you play for a team ?

No just for school
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Original post by will_jg
No just for school

Sounds fun. I want play sports in a team as I just for fun at the moment
We went to open day and absolutely loved it. Saw a play put on by one of drama groups. Awesome. Everyone was so friendly and you can walk anywhere within half an hour or so. Go to the Quays for some fresh air and relaxation. Double awesome!!! English or psychology planned as possibles.
Original post by Snoozecat
We went to open day and absolutely loved it. Saw a play put on by one of drama groups. Awesome. Everyone was so friendly and you can walk anywhere within half an hour or so. Go to the Quays for some fresh air and relaxation. Double awesome!!! English or psychology planned as possibles.

Ooh I like the fact that everything isn't that far away from each other. I can't wait till the open day
Original post by Crazyjoesmith
Ooh law which campus is that on ?

streatham. I really like exeter due to the range of sporting activity available there, I really hope I can carry on running to some extent at least
Awesome ☺️ I need to pick back up running if possible because I stopped for a bit
Im applying for the MEng in Energy Engineering at Penryn Campus! Did a campus tour and it looked awesome! Small... But im from a rural area so thats perfect and theres a student lecturer ratio of 8:1 so i think it'll be nice and friendly as its not an inner city campus

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Samuel Howell
Im applying for the MEng in Energy Engineering at Penryn Campus! Did a campus tour and it looked awesome! Small... But im from a rural area so thats perfect and theres a student lecturer ratio of 8:1 so i think it'll be nice and friendly as its not an inner city campus

Posted from TSR Mobile

Is that campus the one which is based in Cornwall ? Ahh I'm from the city so I feel like the transition to a rural area is a big move
Is that campus the one which is based in Cornwall ? Ahh I'm from the city so I feel like the transition to a rural area is a big move

Ye its just up from falmouth, its lovely there! True its a big change but it depends what you're into really i guess, im not much into the night life stuff.. Well not clubbing anyway, i prefer a beer at the beach haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ye its just up from falmouth, its lovely there! True its a big change but it depends what you're into really i guess, im not much into the night life stuff.. Well not clubbing anyway, i prefer a beer at the beach haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Photos of Penryn look gorgeous. Only problem is, for me, that English Department is much smaller than main Exeter campus so less tutors means less modules available later :frown:
[QUOTE="Howell;57273179" Samuel="Samuel"]Ye its just up from falmouth, its lovely there! True its a big change but it depends what you're into really i guess, im not much into the night life stuff.. Well not clubbing anyway, i prefer a beer at the beach haha

Posted from TSR Mobile[/QUOTE

Haha the sound of the beach is nice however I would be based at the St Luke campus. I'm not sure how I will feel about clubbing I do like going to parties however I also enjoy a night in
[QUOTE="Crazyjoesmith;57273457"]

Posted from TSR Mobile[/QUOTE

Haha the sound of the beach is nice however I would be based at the St Luke campus. I'm not sure how I will feel about clubbing I do like going to parties however I also enjoy a night in

The beach and a nice chilled bottle of Prosecco for me!
I'm slightly jealous of the Streatham campus because it looks so modern ? Does anyone know if the accommodation is on or near the campuses ?
[QUOTE="Snoozecat;57273561"]

The beach and a nice chilled bottle of Prosecco for me!

Nah a bottle if Smirnoff ice and Bristol haha possible the beach but I'm not sure if one is close
I'm slightly jealous of the Streatham campus because it looks so modern ? Does anyone know if the accommodation is on or near the campuses ?

St Lukes campus looks nicer imo
Original post by will_jg
St Lukes campus looks nicer imo

Haha I like the fact the St Luke's campus is the why it is however from the angles on YouTube things or the website I like what Streatham looks like it's modern

It's on campus - variable in type and quality but the most beautiful campus. Very hilly and green with lovely walks and plenty of space for quiet study.
Original post by Snoozecat
It's on campus - variable in type and quality but the most beautiful campus. Very hilly and green with lovely walks and plenty of space for quiet study.

That sounds beautiful. Oo living on campus that is so helpful
I soooooooo love this campus. It's got me all mixed up tho. Favourite course is Warwick (awful campus), favourite accommodation is Bath. Favourite campus, by far, is Exeter.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending