The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

2016 possible applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by will_jg
Anyone going to the September 5th open day?

Me hopefully
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Original post by Crazyjoesmith
Me hopefully

cool im going
Original post by will_jg
cool im going

SO yup I might see you there. What other Unix have you seen of plan in looking at in terms of open days
SO yup I might see you there. What other Unix have you seen of plan in looking at in terms of open days

Bristol and Durham
Original post by will_jg
Bristol and Durham

I hear Bristol I s really good two of my friends have been to check it out
Has anyone had a look at the flexible combined honours course exeter offer?:smile:
Original post by WaywardWriter
Has anyone had a look at the flexible combined honours course exeter offer?:smile:

No sorry, what do they have in offer ?
who else is thinking of applying to Exeter ? And what do you want to study ?

Medicine
Would love to apply here, going on the open day in September! I'm thinking of applying to Sport and Exercise Science or Medicine dependant on how Chemistry went.. :biggrin:
Original post by WaywardWriter

No sorry, what do they have in offer ?
Original post by kdizzle97
Would love to apply here, going on the open day in September! I'm thinking of applying to Sport and Exercise Science or Medicine dependant on how Chemistry went.. :biggrin:

Omg I'm in the same position however it depends what I get in sports this year.
Omg I'm in the same position however it depends what I get in sports this year.

Awesome! Haven't come across many people here who want to do Sports Science :smile: Where else you thinking off?
Awesome! Haven't come across many people here who want to do Sports Science :smile: Where else you thinking off?

AA,w most people haven't really said they want to study sports science. I'm also thinking of bath, Coventry, Kingston and Middlesex ☺️ what about you ?
AA,w most people haven't really said they want to study sports science. I'm also thinking of bath, Coventry, Kingston and Middlesex ☺️ what about you ?

Cool! I'm also considering Bath, Loughborough, Coventry and Swansea
Cool! I'm also considering Bath, Loughborough, Coventry and Swansea

Tbh I would most probably go to bath if I got an offer however to studying their course which is a new one physical active and health. That course looks more into rehab lilting which is what I would like to go into fete university so I think that course would be helpful. Haha who knows there are w
3/5 chances we may be at the same university lol.
Did anyone else receive an email about being able to book their place at the open day for the 5th ?
Im coming from Cheshire!! But thinking of coaching it if i'm honest. What are the prices like for flights?
Original post by harriet_fp
Im coming from Cheshire!! But thinking of coaching it if i'm honest. What are the prices like for flights?

I'm also coming from Cheshire. I'm flying from Manchester airport (which is actually in Cheshire), ticket was £45. And travelling back on the train which was also £45.
Thats actually really reasonable. Here's hoping we get an offer hey!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I was looking at prices yesterday for the train from London and it's mad like more than 100 as my mum is traveling with me. I cheek for flights however none are going out to Exeter on the day plus it's even more money than the train.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending