The Student Room Group

What should I do?

Where do i start? 'Ve been with my girl for over 3 years. When i met her she felt so low about herself and tried my best to make her feel beautiful. Everything was going good until one day she went clubbing told all her friends we split up, i questioned and she made up some stupid reason about her friend still being sad over a breakup that happened 6 MONTHS before. She continued this lie for several months then i realised that she stopped talking to me and even want to go out and see me, then one day i noticed that she was talking to here 'male friend' that i haven't met and and when uni with her the only problem is that i go to the same uni and had never bumped into him... Recently i discovered that she had been tslking to him with intentions of being with and even told him im her ex... She also told her friends that she has had sex with him and even went into detail about it... Upon this discovery she gave me 20 different stories and even after i found out she continued to talk to me... Long story short she is saying she never did anything but he called me up saying that she blocked him and even showed me texts that she told him that i was her ex even after he discovered that me and her were together he. He then continued to tell me they had sex and described the shoes that she left at his place which i bought for her may i add but she insists that she didn't do anything and im actually getting sick through stress... What do i do?
Get rid of her.
Reply 2
Original post by Protégé
Get rid of her.

The thing is I have tried but now she realized that I've lost love and respect she calls me crying and guilt trips me into staying. It has finally hit her that she'll probably never find a guy that is willing to build her up again and that the other guy only wanted her as a booty call.
Original post by Anonymous
The thing is I have tried but now she realized that I've lost love and respect she calls me crying and guilt trips me into staying. It has finally hit her that she'll probably never find a guy that is willing to build her up again and that the other guy only wanted her as a booty call.

Don't let her guilt-trip. It's just a tactic for you to sympathise with her - and after all she did without asking you and or even telling you, it is her fault. She should have known the consequences of her actions. She sounds like a toxic part of your life now, and if you also believe that is the case, then cut her off.
I don't know why you even need to ask - this girl is horrible and you are being a door mat. Man up and move on.
Reply 5
Original post by cherryblossoming
Don't let her guilt-trip. It's just a tactic for you to sympathise with her - and after all she did without asking you and or even telling you, it is her fault. She should have known the consequences of her actions. She sounds like a toxic part of your life now, and if you also believe that is the case, then cut her off.[

True, I just feel like I have invested so time to us made so many sacrifices, and all it took was 1 night out for her to forget all the love and effort Invested in her
Reply 6
Original post by squeakysquirrel
I don't know why you even need to ask - this girl is horrible and you are being a door mat. Man up and move on.

True, think I needed to hear that
Original post by Anonymous

That's even more of a reason to leave. She's clearly manipulative scum, don't let her succeed.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending