The Student Room Group

Funding my Postgraduate Program as a International Student

I am an International student of dual nationality; Egyptian and Canadian. I am planning on studying MSc in Global Health starting September this year and I have been accepted into 2 programs so far; MSc in Global Health at the University of Chester and MSc in International Health at Leeds University. I was just looking of ways in which I would fund my studies or scholarships that I can apply to that would go towards my tuition fees for the program.
Original post by sherifd
I am an International student of dual nationality; Egyptian and Canadian. I am planning on studying MSc in Global Health starting September this year and I have been accepted into 2 programs so far; MSc in Global Health at the University of Chester and MSc in International Health at Leeds University. I was just looking of ways in which I would fund my studies or scholarships that I can apply to that would go towards my tuition fees for the program.

There is very little funding available at postgraduate level even for home students so you can't bank on being able to find anything. Most international students are either self funding or bring funding from their own country so its worth seeing if yours has anything. Some universities offer a tiny handful of scholarships for international students with an exceptional academic record however most deadlines have passed for this year.
There is sometimes nationality-specific funding available too, at some unis
Original post by sherifd

Hello there. We offer an International Scholarship of up to £2,000 to our International students. Details of this can be found at http://www.chester.ac.uk/international/fees/tuition

If you have any questions about this, you can contact the International office on [email protected]

Hope this helps! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending