The Student Room Group

I'm looking for a Summer FWB

So i'm a virgin and basically I want to get up to speed on sex this summer.

I'm 19, a dude and i'll be at uni this year but for now I really just want someone to explore myself with and her being a friend at the same time would be perfect tbh.

I barely have any girls who are friends (was at a boys school from 12-18), apart from a few who i'm really close to, so close the idea of having sex with them would be out of the question. Some of them are lesbian too, so just lol.

I'd say im quite good looking, I was pretty ugly up until about 17. But puberty hit me pretty well, I've been going gym since like 17 too so i'm at the point where people can tell I work out regularly.

The only problem is, I rarely meet girls in a sociable setting, I go clubbing every now and then and have actually pulled quite a few times but I find when I start making out I become really frigid and don't want to take things further, probably because I'd rather not loose my virginity in some drunken brawl and regret it. One time I got with this girl at a house party and we went upstairs to the spare room but I just ended spooning her for the night, I couldn't make the move.

I suppose I need to work on my "game", girls have repeatedly told me i'm good looking and the few times i've told girls I was a virgin they couldn't believe it. I lack the confidence that makes girls weak at the knees etc

Oh, and I tried Tinder and similar things but didn't have much luck.

Please help.

Scroll to see replies

Mate, TSR really isn't the place to look for a summer fling :lol:

The Internet is your best friend, there's a trillion and one sites out there that you can try :h:
C r i n g e!!
:facepalm:
Reply 4
Original post by thechemistress
Mate, TSR really isn't the place to look for a summer fling :lol:

The Internet is your best friend, there's a trillion and one sites out there that you can try :h:

Like ? All those spam that come up on the sides of naughty sites you mean ? Pls help.

Original post by DancinBallerina
C r i n g e!!

Will you be my fwb :smile: ?
ROFL
Go on tindler for a hookup man
I'll be your FWB
Original post by Anonymous
Will you be my fwb :smile: ?

No thanks.
Mate if Tinder aint working out for you, try Grinder. Maybe you'll have better luck there.
Reply 9
This isn't the best site for that looool

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by toonervoustotalk
ROFL
Go on tindler for a hookup man

Bruh, I swear ur like the phurstiest maggot on this forum, don't need ur advice but thnx.
Original post by Reeeeyah
I'll be your FWB

Srs ? Where abouts do you reside ? You share an uncanny resemblance with a dog ?
Oh dear go out and find a girl that you feel it will be right with. stop being a pussy

Posted from TSR Mobile
you won't find a decent gal on this site :lol:
Original post by thecatwithnohat

He hasn't come across me yet obvs.
Bruh, I swear ur like the phurstiest maggot on this forum, don't need ur advice but thnx.

Srs ? Where abouts do you reside ? You share an uncanny resemblance with a dog ?

I reside in Manchester.

And I may resemble a dog but i'm not the one begging am I?
Original post by Novascope

Add him to the other 69 in your backyard :hubba:

I remember when I came across you. Sorry about that, but I did wipe it off and apologise.
Original post by MistyMiho
Oh dear go out and find a girl that you feel it will be right with. stop being a pussy

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know bro, i'm a massive pussy ngl. I just lack the animal instinct.

It doesn't help that i'm almost aways tipsy or intoxicated when meeting girls, so it makes it harder for me to form solid bonds idk.

I'm going to a festival in a few weeks, there will definitely be bare girls there so i'm probably gonna get as many numbers as I can, and spend summer linking.
Original post by thecatwithnohat

That awkward moment when i've seen you on Tinder

Your the one that's always cringily flirting with that Rob guy, i'm good thx
I know bro, i'm a massive pussy ngl. I just lack the animal instinct.

It doesn't help that i'm almost aways tipsy or intoxicated when meeting girls, so it makes it harder for me to form solid bonds idk.

I'm going to a festival in a few weeks, there will definitely be bare girls there so i'm probably gonna get as many numbers as I can, and spend summer linking.

That awkward moment when i've seen you on Tinder

Your the one that's always cringily flirting with that Rob guy, i'm good thx

I don't flirt with him.
Original post by Reeeeyah
I reside in Manchester.

And I may resemble a dog but i'm not the one begging am I?

Manchester ? Sorry, I miust have left out civilized in the OP. Southerners pls.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending