The Student Room Group

Psychology placement/internship

I'm currently looking for a paid placement related to psychology but I don't know where to look.. Do i just ring people and ask if they will take me even if its not advertised anywhere?
Reply 1
Original post by Psyc_Girl
I'm currently looking for a paid placement related to psychology but I don't know where to look.. Do i just ring people and ask if they will take me even if its not advertised anywhere?

Hi,

You can ring companies and ask around however they will need to know how many hours you plan to commit, what days and times you wish to work, why you're looking for a placement, if you want paid of voluntary work, if it's through an institution, etc. Is this part of a course or just you wanting to get some more experience?
Reply 2
Original post by Charlottelt
Hi,

You can ring companies and ask around however they will need to know how many hours you plan to commit, what days and times you wish to work, why you're looking for a placement, if you want paid of voluntary work, if it's through an institution, etc. Is this part of a course or just you wanting to get some more experience?

Oh okay thanks! It's part of my course.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest