The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Help, Warwick MORSE/MMORSE

Someone please help..

With a good ~ Excellent personal statement, what chance of getting into Warwick MORSE/MMORSE would I have with the following:

2A*s 4As 3Bs 1C at GCSE (Maths and English A grades) Didn't work hard, realised I should work a lot harder for A levels and generally started caring a lot more
AAAa in AS Maths, Economics, Philosophy and Ethics and Citizenship (lol) hopefully this is what I'll get:redface:
A*A*A / A*A*A* (including Maths) prediction for A2, and an A grade prediction for AS Further Maths alongside the A2's
A '2' in STEP I (what I think I can realistically get)

??????..
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1
bump
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 2
Someone please help
Reply 3
Your chances will be about average.

I applied with 6A* 6A at GCSE (not great i know), AAAAA at AS level, A*A*A*A at A2 (predictions, also this is what I am sure I got) and a 1 in STEP 1. (didn't sit the others)

I got an offer for MMORSE. (it is my insurance)
Reply 4
Original post by Buses
Your chances will be about average.

I applied with 6A* 6A at GCSE (not great i know), AAAAA at AS level, A*A*A*A at A2 (predictions, also this is what I am sure I got) and a 1 in STEP 1. (didn't sit the others)

I got an offer for MMORSE. (it is my insurance)

Thank you!
Original post by yesyesyesno
Someone please help..

With a good ~ Excellent personal statement, what chance of getting into Warwick MORSE/MMORSE would I have with the following:

2A*s 4As 3Bs 1C at GCSE (Maths and English A grades) Didn't work hard, realised I should work a lot harder for A levels and generally started caring a lot more
AAAa in AS Maths, Economics, Philosophy and Ethics and Citizenship (lol) hopefully this is what I'll get:redface:
A*A*A / A*A*A* (including Maths) prediction for A2, and an A grade prediction for AS Further Maths alongside the A2's
A '2' in STEP I (what I think I can realistically get)

??????..

If you're predicted AAB (or ABB - it's one of these) you'll almost certainly get an offer. So yes, you should get an offer. If you then think you can get a 2 in STEP and A*A*A in A-levels, then you'll get in.

Edit: Actually, it might be worth ignoring this. MORSE might give out offers less generously than Maths.
Reply 6
Original post by brittanna
If you're predicted AAB (or ABB - it's one of these) you'll almost certainly get an offer. So yes, you should get an offer. If you then think you can get a 2 in STEP and A*A*A in A-levels, then you'll get in.

Edit: Actually, it might be worth ignoring this. MORSE might give out offers less generously than Maths.

Yep apparently they give Maths offers like hand outs.. Idk about MORSE though :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending