The Student Room Group

IB LAW

hi there im new to the website and i want to study law in england with the help of the IB programme ive picked my courses but im stuck between HL economics or HL psychology could you help me out.
Thank you
Reply 1
Original post by Buenovista
hi there im new to the website and i want to study law in england with the help of the IB programme ive picked my courses but im stuck between HL economics or HL psychology could you help me out.
Thank you

Either one, whichever you think you can get a higher mark in, just make sure you have a couple of essay based subjects
Reply 2
Original post by mm14
Either one, whichever you think you can get a higher mark in, just make sure you have a couple of essay based subjects

Thank you i have turkish english bio history and maths along with psychology
Original post by mm14

Agreed. Yeah i am currently a second to third year law student at Exeter and i feel that subjects like HISTORY and ENGLISH LIT A HL gives me an edge because they focuses on effectively structuring an essay and analyzing stuff which gives me an edge when writing law essays because they are quite similar, structural-wise.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending