The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Ive applied to do painting there, but only as a backup. i was going to have a look round if they offer me an interview. From what people have said, there seems to be loads of pubs there and one or two clubs. thats all i know.
Reply 2
one of my friends has applied there to do primary education
i dont think the campuses are far
its an ok uni
and the twon isnt that far away
I've been there before, it is quite a nice university and the halls are very close by. It's not too bad for nightlife either.
yea i'm thinking about going there, and at the end i want to teach secondary science. The only thing about the uni is the 'church' in the name, i havn't been there yet and want to, although the open day clashes. But is it churchified at all?

Thanks
Reply 5
I have a friend who did primary eduction there, she really enjoyed it. She wasn't too keen on the placement though but apart from that she liked it.
The campus is very nice, but there's not a lot to do there. The cinema is a bit rubbish but there's one night club that all the students head to.
I have another friend who started last year and he said Freshers Week was terrible. They had one party on the first night then it died down after that.
Reply 6
scottnoplot
yea i'm thinking about going there, and at the end i want to teach secondary science. The only thing about the uni is the 'church' in the name, i havn't been there yet and want to, although the open day clashes. But is it churchified at all?

Thanks

Not at all, there's a very big chapel in the middle of campus and that's about it really.
Reply 7
im going there this september to do primary education and ive been to visit a few times, i really like it there. the campus is literally 5 mins walk from town and kent uni is probs just a bus ride up the road as far as i know. i know a few people that have been there before and are there now and they think its a great place, lots of cool pubs and bars and a couple of good clubs.

the course also looks really good, i know a few older people who know people who went there to do education, its supposed to be really well recognised for it. i cant wait to go now : )

Latest

Trending

Trending