The Student Room Group

Classmates ignoring me

My classmate whom I used to say Hi to, seems to ignore me... I don't really know why at all... I used to see her after class and before class and we usually greet each other. But for some reason now she kinda ignores me and greet everyone except me. What should I do? shall I go talk to her? I mean I am not friends with her but we used to say hi to each other and being polite and stuff like that like normal classmates ...
Eff her. Find someone btter. Shes not worth ur time then

Posted from TSR Mobile
If you weren't particularly close, I'd try and move on and forget about her. If she has a problem with you and is showing that through making a point of ignoring you, she's immature.
Original post by Anonymous
My classmate whom I used to say Hi to, seems to ignore me... I don't really know why at all... I used to see her after class and before class and we usually greet each other. But for some reason now she kinda ignores me and greet everyone except me. What should I do? shall I go talk to her? I mean I am not friends with her but we used to say hi to each other and being polite and stuff like that like normal classmates ...

Just move on, nothing worth getting worried about. There are loads of people who are willing to give you the attention and love you deserve.
She's immature. People like that aren't worth your time.
Reply 5
Thank you for all a the advice :smile:
Reply 6
Im just looking at this from a different angle but maybe its because just saying hi all the time becomes pointless and perhaps you should talk properly. Maybe you should do that. Unless she is completely avoiding you to the extent where she wont lool at you then maybe yh moving on is best idra.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Original post by jcwh97
Im just looking at this from a different angle but maybe its because just saying hi all the time becomes pointless and perhaps you should talk properly. Maybe you should do that. Unless she is completely avoiding you to the extent where she wont lool at you then maybe yh moving on is best idra.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you for the advice
Just wanted to get some opinions here... So why does she say hi to others without greeting me ? If she thinks saying hi is pointless ? Or she thinks I am boring that's why she ignores me?
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous
Thank you for the advice
Just wanted to get some opinions here... So why does she say hi to others without greeting me ? If she thinks saying hi is pointless ? Or she thinks I am boring that's why she ignores me?

Fair point. If you definitely haven't done something wrong then I would say try talking to her in a conversation which you are comfortable with. Something she can relate to maybe. Why she ignores you I am not sure but maybe she just wants more from you. I cannot see it being anything else if you aint done anything wrong. But lol I am no expert. Im just saying my piece

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Original post by jcwh97
Fair point. If you definitely haven't done something wrong then I would say try talking to her in a conversation which you are comfortable with. Something she can relate to maybe. Why she ignores you I am not sure but maybe she just wants more from you. I cannot see it being anything else if you aint done anything wrong. But lol I am no expert. Im just saying my piece

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you for the advice, I will definitely try that if I have a chance

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending