The Student Room Group

What is the age difference between you and your mom? And how does it affect you relat

Scroll to see replies

27 years. Good relationship, would be great if she stopped battering my views and tastes :colonhash:
30 years and she's just like a friend to me ✨☺️ Very understanding
23 years, and it's a good relationship. My mum is quite fun and charming :biggrin:
Original post by Precious Illusions
38 years, we had a great relationship before she passed away.

:frown:

30 ish years.

I don't even like to think about her dieing :indiff: Gonna happen eventually.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 44
16 years WE ARE FRIENDS
22years
29 years. I am #4 of 6 girls

My mom is the love of my life!! I would say we have a great relationship. She can be a typical arab mother sometimes but she is pretty open minded
Thirty eight years, and we have a great relationship.
Reply 48
17, she's like a sister to me. I can tell her anything, she also acts like a mum... But I like it. One lady even told me that I look older than my mum while I was on a jog. I was so offended, but I'm sure she was exaggerating because I know for a fact I don't look older than her. I'm just taller. :u:

I think we get on well because I'm also quite a helpful child if I do say so myself, so she kind of appreciates me more and wants to reward me :wink: I'm the eldest of 5
(edited 8 years ago)
42 years. My mum was always told she couldn't have kids so she went off and travelled and focused on work and then I came along out the blue ... I was a happy accident haha!

and our relationship is great, she's got so many funny stories and experiences to share because she's been around for so long, and she's quite modern and up with pop culture. :smile:

Only downside is with her being 67 now and having had a few health issues we don't really go out as much so any time I sped with her is pretty much just at home.
30 years. Have a really good relationship, maybe as my mum stopped working when we were younger so as I was the youngest I got to spend all my time until age 4 with her. Also the only girl and we have similar tastes in everything inc music so can go to the theatre / concerts and do other stuff (like we go on a walk every week) together.

Posted from TSR Mobile
27. She's usual Asian parent and we don't get along

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 52
39 years and we have a strong relationship as we share similar interests and points of view.
31 years, we have an amazing relationship because she's so fun, loving & understanding :') We have ups and downs obviously but she's my favourite person in the whole wide world!
22 Years older than I. She was a character of sorts
18- Relationship is like BFFs, really tight.
30 years and our relationship is the best it could possibly be! We're really close.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 57
41 years
30 years. There's a few differences between us for example she hates swearing and video games. She's also much more family orientated than me. Those differences don't really effect our relationship too much, it can be annoying sometimes but all in all we get on pretty well.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending