The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Because girls are bitches.
Reply 21
I might be mean to someone who's about 30 stone (such as one of the women i work with) because i literally can't get passed her in a corridor and have to reverse into a doorway first. But i wouldn't be mean to just average fat dudes. Although i'm clearly not a girl so why i've just posted here
girls can be bitchez.

i.e. S.America for instance. At a restaurant, the restaurant had a traditional dancer, as in, she was wearing a full length dress, if i remember rightly, but for some bizarre reason, her upper half clothing didn't match her lower, more fully-clothed bottom half, and she had a little belly, which was quite kinky actually...but i remember a traveller across from me saying "hmm, she's got a little flab on her, has that girl" - in a disapproving kind of way. What pissed me off from hearing this was the context, this particular Irish traveller was slim, very slim, but not too slim, but she was slim and dreadfully unhealthy, she ate and drunk crap but still managed to keep slim, somehow. But she always was in habit of eating little, because if she was to eat alot, she'd be eating lots of crap and drinking lots of crap, as she liked only eating and drinking crap - now this increase in the consumption of crap would certainly give her a belly, of some size...errr....i've lost myself and the moral of my story :redface: hmmm....errr.....

well, i'm basically saying, this irish girl, mid 20s, was a bit lazy and she was only slim herself because she ate next to nothing...and a lazy bint. And there she was complaining, well, discretely disapproving...

errr....hmmm

interesting?

thanks.
I hate skinny girls that eat crap and stay skinny just because they eat such minute amounts of the crap and then are evil to those of us who just happen to be a little larger than them despite never well almost never eating crap and doing waaaay more exercise than them.
Hmmph.
:mad:
icantthinkofacoolusername
I hate skinny girls that eat crap and stay skinny just because they eat such minute amounts of the crap and then are evil to those of us who just happen to be a little larger than them despite never well almost never eating crap and doing waaaay more exercise than them.
Hmmph.

these are the ones who will die of cancer and aids before they hit 40. :rolleyes:

Bored.
Reply 25
Fat people - girls especially - are an easy target. Also, you can insult someone about their weight and it's totally accepted socially, in a way that commenting on their race, colour or sexuality wouldn't be.

I also think that fat girls tend to get insulted because most people think they wouldn't 'fight back', either verbally or physically. I'm not the thinnest person in the world, and I've been told by my friends that sometimes I look like an easy target ... I look way too nice/shy to turn round and take someone on. That's probably true - I got insulted by the girl behind the counter in Starbucks the other day. I asked for a shot of syrup in my coffee and she handed it to me with the comment 'extra syrup for the extra fat'. (Ok, shouldn't be drinking Starbucks or flavoured coffee but come on ...) However, I didn't say anything because I know that as a larger person I'd be fighting a loosing battle, as most people don't see anything wrong with that kind of behaviour.
white_haired_wizard
these are the ones who will die of cancer and aids before they hit 40. :rolleyes:

Bored.

I too am bored.

I have written you a fairly lengthy reply to the other thing though.

Didn't realise it took me that long though.:s-smilie:
Reply 27
icantthinkofacoolusername
Hmmph.

I stay slim by eating minute amounts of crap. I ONLY eat crap. I've got a small appetite though. You have to eat zilch to do the skinny girl crap eating thing.Most people who are bigger than me are probably healthier than me.

I aint mean to not nobody though.:smile:
Spig
I stay slim by eating minute amounts of crap. I ONLY eat crap. I've got a small appetite though. You have to eat zilch to do the skinny girl crap eating thing.Most people who are bigger than me are probably healthier than me.

I aint mean to not nobody though.:smile:

Yeah I'm just bitter.

My appetite is too healthy, it's actually unhealthy.

Then again why shouldn't you eat crap if you're not going to eat that much?
Only insecure people make genuine hurtful remarks about people's weight and appearence. **** them.

On that note, please rate me in the other thread... lol.

I love how people are so obsessed with image, yet we all get old and wrinkly and ugly, fat or not.
Reply 30
it's winter and they're jealous of the extra insulation us lovehandled people have
Scubar
it's winter and they're jealous of the extra insulation us lovehandled people have

i'd hate to be skinny right now then :| *shivers*
Reply 32
Paeony

That's probably true - I got insulted by the girl behind the counter in Starbucks the other day. I asked for a shot of syrup in my coffee and she handed it to me with the comment 'extra syrup for the extra fat'.

WHAT?:eek:

*Hugs*

People are horrible.:mad: I think I'll go hide in my cave.:frown:

*Waits for someone to yell, "You won't even fit through the entrance, fat-arse!"*
Reply 33
because if you bully fat people enough they will get thin.

:ninja:

eats marsbar
Trigger
because if you bully fat people enough they will get thin.

Through an eating disorder.
Reply 35
it was a joke tut tut

have a mars bar

Latest