The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Management and Information Technology (4 years)

Hey guys, I firmed my unconditonal offer for the Management and Information Technology course and was just wondering if anyone else was doing this course as I haven't found anyone yet.

I've also put the Grizedale townhouse for my first choice and County townhouse for my second.

I'm interested in joining the football, dodgeball and Glee societies and hoping even more if I have time
Reply 1
Original post by Klatie
Hey guys, I firmed my unconditonal offer for the Management and Information Technology course and was just wondering if anyone else was doing this course as I haven't found anyone yet.

I've also put the Grizedale townhouse for my first choice and County townhouse for my second.

I'm interested in joining the football, dodgeball and Glee societies and hoping even more if I have time

hello there you still here after 3 years?
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by wolto
hello there you still here after 3 years?

Hey!
Reply 3
Original post by Klatie
Hey!

How did you find the course I'm starting this year?
Reply 4
Original post by wolto
How did you find the course I'm starting this year?

I absolutely love it, I'm in my final year and about to take final exams.

Theres one module in first year thats coding that you will most likely hate but the main thing is you dont have to do it after first year. I couldnt have asked for a better course and all the staff are really friendly. If you have any questions feel free to ask :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by Klatie
I absolutely love it, I'm in my final year and about to take final exams.

Theres one module in first year thats coding that you will most likely hate but the main thing is you dont have to do it after first year. I couldnt have asked for a better course and all the staff are really friendly. If you have any questions feel free to ask :smile:

now to the obvious and stupid question 😂, is the place nice and cool? Like it seems small and not too diverse to meet new people or try new things and are things expensive compared to other places?
Reply 6
Original post by wolto
now to the obvious and stupid question 😂, is the place nice and cool? Like it seems small and not too diverse to meet new people or try new things and are things expensive compared to other places?

Compared to others like I think its decent. Like its not too big and busy compared to big city campuses but I like how campus is seperate to the town center like its own little world. Its so easy to meet new people like through the colleges, your flat or societies, for me joining a society was the best thing. Prices wise its cheap enough for students, like standard cider you're looking at £2-£4 range depending where you go. The town itself is great, enough places to go and its never too busy

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending