The Student Room Group
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website

Accommodation help!!

Basically i have already made my 5 options like most of you probably have. I was just wondering when do we pay the £150 deposit? do we have to do it once we have been confirmed in or do we do it before?
if anyone knows will be a big help. thanks
Original post by KrazyK18
Basically i have already made my 5 options like most of you probably have. I was just wondering when do we pay the £150 deposit? do we have to do it once we have been confirmed in or do we do it before?
if anyone knows will be a big help. thanks

After results day, your accommodation is confirmed by either online or post (I can't remember which they said!). You can either pay for your accomedation in 1 go for a 5% discount before move in date, or on the move-in date you can set up a payment plan. I'm assuming you can either pay the deposit before or on the day of moving in :smile:
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by AtomicSammi
After results day, your accommodation is confirmed by either online or post (I can't remember which they said!). You can either pay for your accomedation in 1 go for a 5% discount before move in date, or on the move-in date you can set up a payment plan. I'm assuming you can either pay the deposit before or on the day of moving in :smile:

Thank you so much that's a big help I knew they said something I just couldn't remember. Some other universities have made people pay just to chose accommodation so thank you for your help other wise I would of been quite worried. :smile: Are you going to study there? if so what you going to study?
Original post by KrazyK18
Thank you so much that's a big help I knew they said something I just couldn't remember. Some other universities have made people pay just to chose accommodation so thank you for your help other wise I would of been quite worried. :smile: Are you going to study there? if so what you going to study?

This is the page that has links about moving-in, and courses an all that - it's very useful! :smile: http://www.edgehill.ac.uk/gettingstarted/undergraduate/
Hopefully if I get the grades I will be, to study Creative Writing. And you? :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by AtomicSammi
This is the page that has links about moving-in, and courses an all that - it's very useful! :smile: http://www.edgehill.ac.uk/gettingstarted/undergraduate/
Hopefully if I get the grades I will be, to study Creative Writing. And you? :smile:

Thank you that's a big help. if I get the grades I will be studying geography :smile:
I think the deposit has to be paid when you accept the offer (results day) also, you get the offer by email to the email address which the details to login and apply for accommodation were sent to :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending