The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Novascope
No not really.

Also, it baffles me when people complain about the media only saying attacks on black or any minority are racist, and attacks on whites aren't, when the media is predominately made up of white people. So what are you trying to say? That your own people don't believe racist attacks happen to them and that they're trying to make themselves look bad by only highlighting the white racists? That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever...

Exactly! the level of stupidity is astounding. Some people just like to make themselves the victims for no reason and get pleasure from stating how 'privileged' minorities are. There's no logic to it whatsoever
Original post by queen-bee
Middle Eastern

Ok, cool. If I may asked what actually happened. How did you get away?
Only white people can be racist.

Anti-racist is a codeword for anti-white
Original post by cloudwater
Only white people can be racist.Anti-racist is a codeword for anti-white

Original post by capitalismstinks
A racist black Muslim drug addict who was obsessed with Isis beheading videos, and who smoked super string skunk before he beheaded an elderly old white lady has been cleared of murder on the grounds of 'mental insanity'.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3137219/Machete-killer-Nicholas-Salvador-obsessed-ISIS-beheading-videos-just-weeks-killing-great-grandmother-Palmira-Silva-82.html

Another verdict just a few weeks ago, a black racist was given just 14 years for a 'random' attack on a white person because he was on drugs:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2997013/Law-degree-dropout-jailed-life-smashing-stranger-s-head-brick-high-designer-drug.html

Or when Christina Edkins was murdered by another racist 'mentally ill' person who also was not convicted of murder:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2441328/Christina-Edkins-stabbing-Phillip-Simelane-admits-manslaughter-Birmingham-schoolgirl-bus.html

These verdicts fly completely in the face of the social justice warrior narrative.

you are contradicting yourself, the murderer Salvador was a islamic convert and read up on jihadi groups etc online. there are plenty of white muslims ( who have been convicted of murder and attmepted murder too) he was not racially motivated , like the white attacker in North wales was recently convicted was (tho he too admitted admiring islamist ideologies). the former has been formally diagnosed as paranoid schizophrenic ( which perhaps partially explains his actions and his facination with these ideologies), the latter tried this defense but failed. either way both will hopefully be removed off our streets for the bulk of their adult lives

the second case you refer the man killed was drunk and got into an argument with his murderer also high on drugs , having been arguing with his neighbour,. not a typical scenario - sad case but a sobering example of what can happen when drunk/drugs and a bad attitude temper are involved - these sorts of instances happen al too regularly in most uk city centres on a weekend.

with all your atempts to spin this stories you quite ignorantly ignore the geuine racially motivated murder cases, and of course i could post many for you to read about, where the attack was purely motivated by race, often the murderer has some affiliation with a far right group online. racial crimes have to have some evidence of such, and also if there is some mental issue involved, that has to be proven too. The lw should take more action against pppl that show interest in far right groups ( as well as islamist groups) to prevent potential crimes taking place.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 24
Idk about that. But I did read one of the articles you posted and the murderer was on crazy drugs so Idk where you're getting racism from? I think you should read your articles before you post them. And try to stay away from dailymail with their sensationalist/misleading headlines and misinformed reports to be on the safe side
Original post by Reformed
--

I am asking why doesn't the media spin these events as racist, when clearly some of them are, if not all.
I am asking why doesn't the media spin these events as racist, when clearly some of them are, if not all.

none of the 3 you mentioned had any racial motives, certainly no evidence, so there is no reason to spin such. in the Salvador case, there may have been some influence from islamist propagnda, but then he was a confirmed schizophrenic so perhaps he was more susceptible to that ideology too.

there have been plenty of cases of young white males interested in far right websites and literature, convicted of racially driven murder and attempted murders because there was evidence, so much so you could call these racial murders politically motivated ie even terrorist in nature - north wales attempted murder of an asian man, Charleston usa murder of black chruch goers, nail bomber in london etc, all had far -right agendas, which are inevtiabley racist. lets face it there is a far greater danger of this sort of ideology than any other. the only form of terrorism that poses as great a problem in the uk is islamic..
Original post by Reformed
--

Who says they are not racially motivated? I posted a clear racially motivated murder of a white Australian and the media never mentioned the word racism.

My point is, no matter what the evidence, racism is always the motive when victims are not white, but never racist when victims are white.

I just want to highlight to people that the media, that is not owned by the white majority, are trying to incite violence and division between people.
Who says they are not racially motivated? I posted a clear racially motivated murder of a white Australian and the media never mentioned the word racism.

My point is, no matter what the evidence, racism is always the motive when victims are not white, but never racist when victims are white.

I just want to highlight to people that the media, that is not owned by the white majority, are trying to incite violence and division between people.

i think the people that are trying to incite violence and division between people are the far-right groups, pro 'english ' nationlists and the islamists.
Original post by Ed's Balls
Only white people can be racist, obviously.

lol what?
or is that sarcasm?:confused::beard:

Latest

Trending

Trending