Going to be great!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hamilton Hype train checking in!!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by Motorbiker
Hamilton Hype train checking in!!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I still can't stand him. I wished McLaren had a decent car so Button could win :tongue: I'm hoping Seb spoils the party (not too big a fan of Rosberg either)
Original post by PetrosAC
I still can't stand him. I wished McLaren had a decent car so Button could win :tongue: I'm hoping Seb spoils the party (not too big a fan of Rosberg either)

I do enjoy watching button drive. Canada 2011 was a classic.

I am a Hamilton fan though enjoyed him since he burst into the scene in 2007 and threw away the title in his rookie year.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Canada 2011 is probably still one of my all time favourite races, I felt really disappointed for Jenson after Silverstone 2014, I thought he was finally going to get on the Silverstone podium!

Here's hoping we can have a good race, preferably mixing the Mercedes and Ferrari/Williams for a competitive race.
Reply 6
I do enjoy watching button drive. Canada 2011 was a classic.

I am a Hamilton fan though enjoyed him since he burst into the scene in 2007 and threw away the title in his rookie year.

Posted from TSR Mobile

There is no doubt that Hamilton is extremely talented. Mind you, I think Alonso and Seb are better drivers :tongue:
hyped for this, hopefully a return to form for Lewis after Austria, love the British GP, me & my girlfriend are gonna try & save up to go next year to it, we've both always wanted to go!
Original post by PetrosAC
There is no doubt that Hamilton is extremely talented. Mind you, I think Alonso and Seb are better drivers :tongue:

there's not much between them as drivers imho, Fernando has the best racecraft so can get more from a struggling car but he lacks the outright pace of Lewis or Vettel, I'd argue Lewis is probably the outright fastest driver but he doesn't always have the temperament (for want of a better word) of Vettel or Alonso. they are all worthy multiple champions.
Reply 9
Original post by Jean-Luc Picard
hyped for this, hopefully a return to form for Lewis after Austria, love the British GP, me & my girlfriend are gonna try & save up to go next year to it, we've both always wanted to go!

Tickets for the next year are usually cheapest right after the current event. Although they've done some good deals on and off on tickets throughout the year this time to make sure it's a sell out.
Hamiltons BBC column

Lewis Hamilton column: Challenge of F1 and why I love social media - http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/features/33135635

Posted from TSR Mobile
The new Force India nose looks very interesting
1435413333148.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by legen-daryklutz
The new Force India nose looks very interesting
1435413333148.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile

That has two giant holes in it????

Wtf, didn't realise that was legal...

Posted from TSR Mobile
That has two giant holes in it????

Wtf, didn't realise that was legal...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yup, seems to be. And I agree with Ted Kravitz who said they look like nostrils😂 At least its different!
Original post by legen-daryklutz
Yup, seems to be. And I agree with Ted Kravitz who said they look like nostrils😂 At least its different!

True. Maybe they discovered a new loophole. If its quick then we'll see it on every car within a few weeks.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Richard Branson says he thinks Formula E will be bigger than F1 by 2020.

I think he's crazy and very wrong.

I think F1 may have a downturn but come back strong in a few years.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Richard Branson says he thinks Formula E will be bigger than F1 by 2020.

I think he's crazy and very wrong.

I think F1 may have a downturn but come back strong in a few years.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Agreed. I'm sorry, I know its for a good cause n some of battles are pretty cool but after just 5 mins into a Formula E race, the sound of those squealing cars gives me a headache. Yes, they got rid of the scream of those F1 engines but it still sounds awesome.
Home race for Williams force india lotus McClaren will Stevens Hamilton button, the Mercedes that qualifies 2nd will be 5-8 tenths ahead of the Ferrari, typical talk of how Mercedes must take the threat seriously, after some showing in FP sessions, Hamilton on pole to beat Rosberg by 7 hundredths
Original post by wat a wizard
Home race for Williams force india lotus McClaren will Stevens Hamilton button, the Mercedes that qualifies 2nd will be 5-8 tenths ahead of the Ferrari, typical talk of how Mercedes must take the threat seriously, after some showing in FP sessions, Hamilton on pole to beat Rosberg by 7 hundredths

Sounds about right. The battle behind them is always close and interesting though. Really want Hamilton to smash it Sunday.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I expect Hamilton will smash it in the race anyway (unless any issues raise their head for Mercedes), hope Ferrari and Williams can battle closely again (but I think Ferrari will be slightly better due to aero) and really hope Honda bring some much needed upgrades for their power unit, after 2014 I was really hoping Jenson could finally step on the podium this year but they'll be lucky for points.

Quick Reply

Latest