The Student Room Group
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole

Anybody else living in the Student Village this year?

Hi, I've just gotten my accommodation sorted for the coming year - I am living in the Student Village just outside of the student campus. Anybody else there too? Would love to hear from you :smile: (this applies to anyone going to bournemouth this year too who might be living elsewhere - the more faces, the better!) :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
Hey, I am also going to be in the student village, I will be in House 25, what house are you staying at?
(edited 8 years ago)
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole
Hi everyone,

Congratulations on getting into BU! I am sure that you will all love it!

I was in the Student Village last year so if you have any questions feel free to ask me :biggrin:

Thanks

Chris :biggrin:
Same here guys, I'm also going to be living at the student village, house 35 for me.
Hey I'm in house 35 too ahaha
Original post by georgepmcmillan
Hey I'm in house 35 too ahaha

Sweet, I'll see you soon then! Hoping the village is gonna be good
Original post by Rwalsh7297
Sweet, I'll see you soon then! Hoping the village is gonna be good

Yeah I haven't found anyone else staying there but it's near campus which is good, means we can stroll out of bed 5 minutes before our lectures start
Original post by georgepmcmillan
Yeah I haven't found anyone else staying there but it's near campus which is good, means we can stroll out of bed 5 minutes before our lectures start

Haha, yes! That's gonna be a helluva perk. From what I saw there's also a third anonymous person staying in one of the rooms as well, the profile wasn't detailed though.
Ah, well I'm in room B (second floor), name is George McMillan so feel free to add on Facebook or whatever! My picture is of me playing guitar in black&white
Hi there,

If you are looking for any driving lessons then I would recommend:

bournemouthandpooledrivinglessons.co.uk

I used this driving school to learn how to drive and is particularly useful for students as they offer a student discount.

I would highly recommend so check them out!

Quick Reply

Latest