The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Whos going to the queen mary open day?

Tomorrow or Saturday
Original post by EA436
Tomorrow or Saturday

Did you go? If you did, did you attend the economics session? When i got there it was full
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
I went today
It was amazing!!!
I went to biological sciences, biomedical sciences, dentistry, chemistry and history
Original post by toonervoustotalk
I went today
It was amazing!!!
I went to biological sciences, biomedical sciences, dentistry, chemistry and history

How was the chem session?
Could anyone tell me what they thought of the economics talk and any important information from it?
Original post by SheLikeTheMango
How was the chem session?

It was really good imo
It was an interactive presentation
With experiments with liquid nitrogen
Did you go? If you did, did you attend the economics session? When i got there it was full

Nah going to the Science one today. Come today it might be less packed.
Reply 7
Not too keen on the Uni for dentistry. Have heard mixed reviews. Kings , Birmingham and Bristol better choices
any comments?
Original post by MS0106
Not too keen on the Uni for dentistry. Have heard mixed reviews. Kings , Birmingham and Bristol better choices
any comments?

Why not
Original post by MS0106
any comments?

Yea I've heard of that too.. King's is the best apparently!
Could anyone tell me what they thought of the economics talk and any important information from it?

I went to the econ talk
and it was actually quite good, (esp. compared to the maths- which was horrendous)
the lecturer basically gave advice on what to include on your personal statement and how its like to study econ at queens
Original post by ScarletXxXRose
I went to the econ talk
and it was actually quite good, (esp. compared to the maths- which was horrendous)
the lecturer basically gave advice on what to include on your personal statement and how its like to study econ at queens

Damn that sounds useful :frown: i wish i got there earlier

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending