The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I have like 10 good friends, only three of them are closer than others. But I can't say those three are my best friends.
I generally don't really class them as best friends but more like just close. I talk to about 2/3 people when I need advice so I guess I'll say I have about 2/3 close/best friends
3 best friends, 4 really close friends, and the rest are all just normal friends.
Okay.
I have:

Hater - 1

Best Friend - 1

A friend that thinks I'm her best friend - 1

Off and on friends - 2

Close classmates - 2

Group of friends - 3

Close friends - 3 or 4

People that I sometimes talk to - 3

Guy friends - 1-3

Online friends - More then ten

But that doesn't mean I am lucky.... (I have a sucky life)
Original post by MylittlePlusle
l officially have two but I've not told them that I regard them as my best friend so they're unofficially my best friends until I tell them via my letter to the both of them that regard them as my best friends that they will be classed as my best friends.

What about you?

I have 2 but i love one so much (as a friend) and only like the other one
I have one best friend: Maths. Me and him get along really well
l officially have two but I've not told them that I regard them as my best friend so they're unofficially my best friends until I tell them via my letter to the both of them that regard them as my best friends that they will be classed as my best friends.

What about you?

i do not friend real wold but lot online

What about you?

None.

Latest

Trending

Trending