The Student Room Group

Hollister MIT - how to get hired, tips, procedure, is it hard?

Hi,

I am considering applying for the MIT position at Hollister as I'm graduating next month. I was wondering if somebody knows the procedure or has worked as an MIT or manager for the company before... What are the requirements, interview process, is it difficult?

I would really appreciate if someone could help out!
Hollister will be a hard one because they're very judgemental about their staff's appearance therefore making it hard to get into.

Usually they spot shoppers that they find attractive and ask them if they would be interested in working at their store.

I guess you have to have a somewhat unique style, be welcoming and enthusiastic (at times). Most staff there seem laid-back like a teenager in a typical American teen movie, maybe you could pull that off in your interview but don't try too hard to look careless.

When applying I suggest you should prepare some photographs of you, like a little portfolio just to show them why they should pick you.

Hollister has a California/Beach theme so maybe at your interview go for that Summery/Tumblr look as it would show the interviewer that you'd suit their clothes and have that look they seek.

Good luck. :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending