Good books for a 15 year old girl?

Any good books such as :
"unremembered" "boy nobody" etc :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Original post by PrincessAnna
Any good books such as :

you look like an actress. not a particular one, just like you could be one :yy:
and about your op, yeah i wouldn't know. lol i could google it for you though :K:
Original post by Man.bear.pig
you look like an actress. not a particular one, just like you could be one :yy:
and about your op, yeah i wouldn't know. lol i could google it for you though :K:

i could never be an actress lol :biggrin: and good link
Reply 3
I'd recommend any of John Green's for teen fiction books but if you're looking for something that will make you think then I would read any of Jodi Picoult's books. I don't really have a favourite book from each of the authors to recommend but both are extremely talented authors.
I hope this helps! :smile:
A Song Of Ice And Fire (Game of Thrones, Clash of Kings, A Storm of Swords, A Feast For Crows, A Dance Of Dragons) are good if you are in to fantasy
The Skylark Series (Skylark of Space, Skylark 3, Skylark of Valeron, Skylark DuQuesne) and the original Dune Saga (Dune, Dune Messiah, Children of Dune, God-Emperor of Dune, Heretics of Dune, Chapterhouse: Dune) are good science fiction books
Any of the Agatha Christie or James Patterson novels are good if you are into crime/detective fiction
I don't really read any other sorts of books, so i cant help you elsehwere
Original post by Jordyn02
I'd recommend any of John Green's books for teen fiction books but if you're looking for something that will make you think then I would read any of Jodi Picoult's books. I don't really have a favourite book from each of the authors to recommend but both are extremely talented authors.
I hope this helps! :smile:

Original post by an_atheist
A Song Of Ice And Fire (Game of Thrones, Clash of Kings, A Storm of Swords, A Feast For Crows, A Dance Of Dragons) are good if you are in to fantasy
The Skylark Series (Skylark of Space, Skylark 3, Skylark of Valeron, Skylark DuQuesne) and the original Dune Saga (Dune, Dune Messiah, Children of Dune, God-Emperor of Dune, Heretics of Dune, Chapterhouse: Dune) are good science fiction books
Any of the Agatha Christie or James Patterson novels are good if you are into crime/detective fiction
I don't really read any other sorts of books, so i cant help you elsehwere

50 shades of grey
I'd recommend anything by Marcus Sedgwick! :smile:
Reply 9
The cherub series is amazing I still like to read them over and over and over again. It's kinda like Boy nobody with the whole spy kids thing going on and there's like 8 books I think :h:
Original post by mmmmmmmmmmmmm
50 shades of grey

literal lol.
Original post by celiacrowther
I'd recommend anything by Marcus Sedgwick! :smile:

ive read revolver, its so good :P
Original post by chank062
The cherub series is amazing I still like to read them over and over and over again. It's kinda like Boy nobody with the whole spy kids thing going on and there's like 8 books I think :h:

Reply 13
Any good books such as :

My own short stories should be good.. (only joking).
But actually I have already posted here my two creative essays in English.
Just what came to mind.. I would recommend The Time Machine by H.G. Wells. Probably would suit a 15 year old I guess. I once read a Russian translation of it, a small part. The film was quite good in my opinion.
Original post by Vlad83
My own short stories should be good.. (only joking).
But actually I have already posted here my two creative essays in English.
Just what came to mind.. I would recommend The Time Machine by H.G. Wells. Probably would suit a 15 year old I guess. I once read a Russian translation of it, a small part. The film was quite good in my opinion.

thanks
Reply 15
thanks

You are welcome Princess Anna! :smile:
The Hunger Games trilogy
Original post by chank062

Yes! I used to read them all the time... so good. They were funny as well as being fast paced, so I never used to get bored. Have you ever read Alex Rider?
Original post by ReeJess99
Yes! I used to read them all the time... so good. They were funny as well as being fast paced, so I never used to get bored. Have you ever read Alex Rider?

no but I really want to!
Reply 19
Beautiful disaster. :love:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending