The Student Room Group

How much do you exercise per week?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Maybe 1 hour of unintentional movement per week.
5x a week - I do a half hour of cardio, and on each day it's arms, legs, chest, back and shoulders/abs/calves.
I prefer watching Netflix
I walk most places now. (the only time I get the bus is to my parents house and to the supermarket) I run 3 times a week - usually at least 30 minutes, too.
People still exercise?.....

nerd^
Since May, I've started cycling 2-4 times a week and do yoga every day. I also started walking a bit more.

I haven't cycled since Sunday because I've started C25k but I'm hoping to cycle to my parents tomorrow. They only live 7-8 miles away but it's a tricky route as it's all uphill. Wouldn't have even considered doing it when I bought my bike in April though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ladystephanina
Monday I do circuits in the morning then crossfit in the evening.
Tuesday I have a PT session.
Wednesday I do boxing.
Thursday I do circuits and crossfit.
Friday body conditioning and crossfit.
Sat a PT session.
Sunday I do sweet f a.

When I first started about 18 months ago it took about 8-12 weeks to notice a proper difference. I took a few months off whilst studying between November and March and when I came back to it it has only taken about 3 weeks to ping back into shape and hit similar fitness levels.

Dayummmm motivated (Y)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by nyrahsaleem
Dayummmm motivated (Y)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha...I love it which helps. Also I like to eat soooo much so training so much allows this to happen :smile:
I walk the dog twice daily, distance/speed depends on how busy i am and how hot it is. And i swim between two and five times a week. I've lost a fair bit of weight and generally feel healthier. I plan to make my exercise routine more vigorous and start lifting again when I start uni in September.
Original post by JakeyWV
The gym isn't expensive at all. Lipsuction isnt gonna get you a toned body either.

Maybe not for you but for a 16 year old, £20 a month is not cheap!
Currently doing 5 runs a week and 3 strength sessions. I'm in training though, maintenance I try to do 4 workouts per week.
I walked to the shops the other day.

Quick Reply

Latest