The Student Room Group

Heatwave 🙈

Anyone not excited about the prospect of 30 degrees+ midweek.

Erw I hate it, can't breathe, can't do much.

Wha're you guys doing to get through it or can you just get on with things like normal?

Sorry I know I'm a weakling and you're probably all completely unfazed by the prospect...

Scroll to see replies

Come on, this is Britain.

It probably won't happen.
Original post by K.C
wear shorts

Can't breathe though my legs are the least of my problems. Are you looking forward to it? Erw you know the awful public transport in a heatwave... It's just not okay bler
Reply 3
I still wear my coat.
Original post by Novascope

Hope it doesn't. iPhone weather says 32 bbc says less fingers crossed bbcs right.
Original post by Bedhairdance
Anyone not excited about the prospect of 30 degrees+ midweek.

Erw I hate it, can't breathe, can't do much.

Wha're you guys doing to get through it or can you just get on with things like normal?

Sorry I know I'm a weakling and you're probably all completely unfazed by the prospect...

This. I honestly hate heat, and the sun. Give me cold, winter, snow, rain, wind, gusts, I am a whitewalker.

I honestly think anyone who loves a 'bit of sun' as weirdos
Reply 6
Can't breathe though my legs are the least of my problems. Are you looking forward to it? Erw you know the awful public transport in a heatwave... It's just not okay bler

god i forgot about public transport...there are 100% going to be smelly people around, i'm deffo gonna be smelly myself but probs after doing sports or something,

take some water with you, put some ice in it - in like a litre bottle
Original post by Josb
I still wear my coat.

Skin condition I hear
I would love that. I love the scorching sunshine, it brings me some measure of happiness.
I'll be ok I live near the beach
Cold water
Original post by Silly_Monkey
This. I honestly hate heat, and the sun. Give me cold, winter, snow, rain, wind, gusts, I am a whitewalker.

I honestly think anyone who loves a 'bit of sun' as weirdos
I can tolerate heat to about 25 degrees after that 🔥💩💩💩🔥
Original post by Liquid Harvest
I would love that. I love the scorching sunshine, it brings me some measure of happiness.
Won't you be getting it? Where do you live? Tell me NOW need to book tickets. Don't want to turn to powder.
Won't you be getting it? Where do you live? Tell me NOW need to book tickets. Don't want to turn to powder.

I haven't heard anything about a heatwave, I live in the UK. I welcome a heatwave, I don't enjoy this maritime climate. I want sunshine and heat.
Hope it rains
I haven't heard anything about a heatwave, I live in the UK. I welcome a heatwave, I don't enjoy this maritime climate. I want sunshine and heat.
check the weather where you live this coming week... Tues/weds. Enjoy 😎😒
Reply 16

[video]http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/features/33279244[/video]
Reply 17
ISIS will be happy
Reply 18
Original post by Novascope

Glass half empty kind of person huh :tongue:
Original post by demx9
ISIS will be happy
👀 shh scary

Quick Reply