The Student Room Group

Miss her so much

Havent spoken to a certain girl for a good four years. We had a petty argument and i decided to cut her loose after i heard some things she said about me. We were not romantically together, but i was told she liked me and there was potential (we flirted alot, spoke on the phone, walked home together etc). Saw her recentley and all the memories and feelings came flooding back, have not stopped thinking about her since that day (the more recent encounter), so the question is, after 4 years is there really any point in trying to get into contact? (Bearing in mind that i cut her off). And if i was to say msg her, where would i even start?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Havent spoken to a certain girl for a good four years. We had a petty argument and i decided to cut her loose after i heard some things she said about me. We were not romantically together, but i was told she liked me and there was potential (we flirted alot, spoke on the phone, walked home together etc). Saw her recentley and all the memories and feelings came flooding back, have not stopped thinking about her since that day (the more recent encounter), so the question is, after 4 years is there really any point in trying to get into contact? (Bearing in mind that i cut her off). And if i was to say msg her, where would i even start?

Yess, believe it or not us girls like it. She would probably want to talk to you too, but the fact you cut her off, would make her think well you should. Not if you do, prepare for a bit of anger, and neglect and that. She could either come down hard on you, or maybe like shes not bothered but still will talk, or might even cut you off too. If she cuts you off after a few days she might talk to you. Most girls cant get over the most littlest things, as i'm a girl myself i know these things. I've had this sort of thing go on. But I wouldn't want to be looking in for anything rn, so don't be surprised if shes like that too. Hope this helped.
Reply 2
Original post by 25th.july
Yess, believe it or not us girls like it. She would probably want to talk to you too, but the fact you cut her off, would make her think well you should. Not if you do, prepare for a bit of anger, and neglect and that. She could either come down hard on you, or maybe like shes not bothered but still will talk, or might even cut you off too. If she cuts you off after a few days she might talk to you. Most girls cant get over the most littlest things, as i'm a girl myself i know these things. I've had this sort of thing go on. But I wouldn't want to be looking in for anything rn, so don't be surprised if shes like that too. Hope this helped.
thanks for the advice, if you were this girl how would u want me to approach you? Face to face? Facebook?
Reply 3
Face to face would be best to be honest, best way. All would happen there and then. She will listen to you.

Quick Reply

Latest