The Student Room Group

EPQ help

So I have started with the EPQ and I want to base it on something that relates to economics. I was thinking of the economic benefits of the olympics in Brazil but it hasn't happened yet. I was thinking of looking at past sporting events and then predict what Brazil's future will be like but idk if it is a good idea. I need to come up with a title by Wednesday :frown:
Reply 1
Original post by 12g
So I have started with the EPQ and I want to base it on something that relates to economics. I was thinking of the economic benefits of the olympics in Brazil but it hasn't happened yet. I was thinking of looking at past sporting events and then predict what Brazil's future will be like but idk if it is a good idea. I need to come up with a title by Wednesday :frown:

With a title or question, mine was changed during th project to suit the q. Your teacher should have explained it is a working title.

With your project area I would look at a sporting event and evaluate its overall successes ie political, social and economic. If you use London 2012 there is a multitude of info available and you could look at legacy as well.

I've studied London 2012 on a level geog if want a copy of my notes if this is what you chose. Fm me an email and I'll send it over
Reply 2
Original post by Rhigh1
With a title or question, mine was changed during th project to suit the q. Your teacher should have explained it is a working title.

With your project area I would look at a sporting event and evaluate its overall successes ie political, social and economic. If you use London 2012 there is a multitude of info available and you could look at legacy as well.

I've studied London 2012 on a level geog if want a copy of my notes if this is what you chose. Fm me an email and I'll send it over

Omg can you? I would really appreciate it. And my initial title is 'By analysing the effects of past Olympic events on different host countries, to what extent will the 2016 Olympics aid Brazil to achieve it’s economic objectives?'
Reply 3
Original post by 12g
Omg can you? I would really appreciate it. And my initial title is 'By analysing the effects of past Olympic events on different host countries, to what extent will the 2016 Olympics aid Brazil to achieve it’s economic objectives?'

nice title !!! i cant attach the document here as its based in publisher. however if you dm an email address i will send it over

if theres anything else i can do let me know
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by 12g

I presume you have finished your epq, I was planning on doing a project similar to this, about the general economic impact of the Olympics. What grade did you get on your project and do you have any tips for me.
Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest