The Student Room Group

Boob size

What is the average bra size for an 18 year old girl? What size boobs would you consider too small?
Original post by Anonymous
What is the average bra size for an 18 year old girl? What size boobs would you consider too small?

I'm guessing this is directed at girls, but I'll give my two pennies' worth. :biggrin:

I don't think any size is too small personally. I prefer a girl to have relatively small and perky tits than DDs that hang down like two poached eggs.

I think average would be about a B or C cup, but I would've thought it really depends on the individual.
I'd say the average is about a B or C.

I don't know what is too small because it depends on the person. :smile: Like an A cup will compliment a small body frame etc
Reply 3
Original post by Cadherin
I'm guessing this is directed at girls, but I'll give my two pennies' worth. :biggrin:

I don't think any size is too small personally. I prefer a girl to have relatively small and perky tits than DDs that hang down like two poached eggs.

I think average would be about a B or C cup, but I would've thought it really depends on the individual.

100%!
I think maybe a C or D tbh
It depends on a number of factors really. There is no 'right' size as everyone will have a different opinion on the 'right' size.

Skinny and slimmer girls are more likely to have smaller chests so AA/A/B cup.

Average girls are more likely to have an average sized chest so B/C cup.

Larger girls are more likely to have large chests so anything from a C/D cup onwards.

I would say the majority of 18 year old girls would have finished puberty a few years ago so their current chest size will be the same/roughly the same their whole life if they don't gain or loose much weight. If they were a late bloomer they may have a cup size to go.

Don't stress about it too much! In the grand scheme of things the size of your chest has little importance.

*everything I've written is purely my own opinions so please don't regard it as 100% truth or be offended by it etc*
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Sarah1999
It depends on a number of factors really. There is no 'right' size as everyone will have a different opinion on the 'right' size.

Skinny and slimmer girls are more likely to have smaller chests so AA/A/B cup.

Average girls are more likely to have an average sized chest so B/C cup.

Larger girls are more likely to have large chests so anything from a C/D cup onwards.

I would say the majority of 18 year old girls would have finished puberty a few years ago so their current chest size will be the same/roughly the same their whole life if they don't gain or loose much weight. If they were a late bloomer they may have a cup size to go.

Don't stress about it too much! In the grand scheme of things the size of your chest has little importance.

*everything I've written is purely my own opinions so please don't regard it as 100% truth or be offended by it etc*

Sarah

Posted from TSR Mobile

A C cup is small on a fat girl. A larger girl is probably an F if she is measure properly.

I'm borderline undeweight and I'm a 32C, which does not look big on me.

Anyway- I think the average size for a 18 year old girl is A-E cup.
cup size doesnt really matter, its more a case of proportion of what is an average for each woman, i m pretty slim and am a C cup .
Average amongst my friends is probably a 32C/D.

The letters don't really mean much though. I'm a 30DD and my boobs are relatively small lol.

Besides, boobs don't need to be a certain size; there's no such thing as 'too small'.

Quick Reply

Latest