The Student Room Group

How old do I look?

Pic included.

I know my hair's a mess and I'm no looker so thought to get that in before anyone comments :colondollar:

How old do I look and why?

Scroll to see replies

Why does it matter?
Reply 2
17, because you don't look under legal age, but you don't look like someone I'd see in uni.
Reply 3
Very young, like 16/17
You look about 15.
Somewhere between 14 and 22.

To be honest, it can be very hard to tell between these ages, particularly if you can't see someone's face straight on, or their height, etc. It also looks like you are wearing make-up; that's not a criticism, it just makes it harder to tell age (that and the grainy photo quality meaning it's hard to tell skin tone).

I'm not sure what age you are aiming for, but I don't think you have anything to worry about :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
17ish
To me she looks between 16 and 21.
I'd say 14 or 15.
Reply 12
16-17
19 ish
It's so hard to tell. You could be anything from an old/mature looking 13 year old to a youngish looking 19 year old. I'd say around 15/16/17. But like someone previously said it's hard to tell as we can't see you in person so we don't know your height etc.
(edited 8 years ago)
Not the matter your hair you're still looking at teenager.
Original post by Octohedral
Somewhere between 14 and 22.

To be honest, it can be very hard to tell between these ages, particularly if you can't see someone's face straight on, or their height, etc. It also looks like you are wearing make-up; that's not a criticism, it just makes it harder to tell age (that and the grainy photo quality meaning it's hard to tell skin tone).

I'm not sure what age you are aiming for, but I don't think you have anything to worry about :smile:

Sorry about the bad quality pic :smile: I'm only wearing eyeliner and lip balm in that pic if that helps. I'm 5'3 in height and petite - size 6/8. Thanks for your comment. I'll let you know how old I am when I get a few more responses :smile:
Original post by Sarah1999
It's so hard to tell. You could be anything from an old/mature looking 13 year old to a youngish looking 19 year old. I'd say around 15/16/17. But like someone previously said it's hard to tell as we can't see you in person so we don't know your height etc.

Sarah

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know what you mean, I probably should have taken a better pic with rest of the body included :smile: I'm 5'3 and size 6/8 if that helps make a diff to your impressions. I'll say how old I am when I get a few more responses by the end of the day. Thanks for your comment :smile:

Quick Reply