The Student Room Group

Mental Health Nursing Applicants 2016!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Swagio
LJMU get back really quick x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Really? I'm hoping so! Just waiting for my application to be approved by our UCAS team, and then I'm ready to go!x
Reply 61
Original post by jnenp
Leeds people (@Rabia25 and @KristieNCarr) who are you guys going to get to be your 'character reference'? I'm thinking I'll just get my mum but don't know if that's acceptable???

I emailed Leeds and they replied saying you can get anyone who didn't write your original UCAS reference, eg Family friend, neighbour, colleague.
Reply 62
I've just been offered an interview for sheffield hallam next Saturday ☺️
Reply 63
Original post by Rabia25
I emailed Leeds and they replied saying you can get anyone who didn't write your original UCAS reference, eg Family friend, neighbour, colleague.

thanks for the info! I'm so nervous already😣
Do Wolverhampton uni have a January intake for mental health nursing??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hanna_h
I've just been offered an interview for sheffield hallam next Saturday ☺️

When did you apply?
Reply 66
Original post by KristieNCarr
When did you apply?

I applied the day that UCAS opened 😊
Edit:
I've an interview at Teeside for the 4th December (8:45 am) :smile:
anyone else going on the same day?

"So far i've only had a acknowledgement email off Cumbria (Lancaster campus) and UCLAN sent me an email asking for me to confirm my email address back on Tuesday.Yet to hear/ receive any acknowledgement off Hull, Salford or Teeside then again it has only been 4 days since UCAS processed my app and all my choices still read "referred" next to them..so nervous though!"
(edited 8 years ago)
Does anyone have an interview at Leeds Beckett tomorrow? I'm absolutely bricking it!
Reply 69
Original post by KristieNCarr
Does anyone have an interview at Leeds Beckett tomorrow? I'm absolutely bricking it!

How was your interview? Was it MMI's or group? Did you have any tests? I hope it went well!
Reply 70
I've been invited to do an English an maths test but I'm not the best at English and maths seen as I left school a while ago.. So nervous!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey guys :smile: I'm also applying for MH nursing for 2016, applied to northumbria, lincoln, sheffield hallam and nottingham. I have an interview at lincoln next wednesday, wondering if anyone else has an interview at lincoln or is applying to the same ones as me. Good luck everyone x
Has anyone applied for MH nursing at Brighton university?? 😊
Has anyone applied for MH nursing at Brighton university? 😊
I'm applying for MH nursing for September 16 intake! I've applied to Cardiff, Swansea, Southampton and Bournemouth! I've had my selection day for Southampton and felt it went okay! Just wondering if anyone has one for Swansea on the 27th Nov? :smile:
Original post by hexplosion1
Hey guys :smile: I'm also applying for MH nursing for 2016, applied to northumbria, lincoln, sheffield hallam and nottingham. I have an interview at lincoln next wednesday, wondering if anyone else has an interview at lincoln or is applying to the same ones as me. Good luck everyone x

Ive applied to northumbria but heard nothing back yet, have u heard anything from them yet?
Hey! No I haven't heard back from Northumbria yet but it's my top choice so I'm nervous :s, good luck with your application. X
Hey! No I haven't heard back from Northumbria yet but it's my top choice so I'm nervous :s, good luck with your application. X

Hi, it's my only choice so hopefully they contact people soon. Good luck!!
Original post by Freckles82
Hi, it's my only choice so hopefully they contact people soon. Good luck!!

Yeah I hope they do I hear back from some of mine pretty quick but not from the one that I really want to go to! We can only hope, let me know if you here from them :smile:

I've got an interview at lincoln next wednesday too :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending