Original post by hexplosion1
Me too! 😀 Hopefully I'll see you when we are there, good luck with yours

Hopefully we will! Good luck with yours too :biggrin:
I've applied for mental health nursing at
Cardiff
Swansea
Southampton
Bournemouth
Had an interview for Southampton on 13th and have one for Swansea on the 27th and Bournemouth for 9th December :smile: anyone going?
I fell in love with Northumbria when I went for my interview. Everyone was so friendly unlike other unis which made the process quite stressful. Plus no maths test haha. I'm starting March 2016 :smile:
Hey guys this might sound odd but I'm not sure what to wear to my interview at Lincoln, doesn't say if it's formal or not :/ any help?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jenniferelka
I fell in love with Northumbria when I went for my interview. Everyone was so friendly unlike other unis which made the process quite stressful. Plus no maths test haha. I'm starting March 2016 :smile:

When did you have your interview did you apply early?? Congratulations on getting a place
I've an uni interview offer (via email not ucas :s ) off Salford for the 2nd of December :smile:
Original post by Freckles82
When did you have your interview did you apply early?? Congratulations on getting a place

Thank you :smile: I applied through UCAS around this time last year and had my interview at Northumbria in late Feb/early March this year.

When they gave me my offer it was for March '16 and I was fine with that, has given me chance to earn some money before I start :smile:
Original post by Shadowsfear
I've an uni interview offer (via email not ucas :s ) off Salford for the 2nd of December :smile:

See you there :smile:
Original post by Scholes1993
See you there :smile:

awesome :smile:
what time is yours? mines at 1pm.
hoping the trains all run on time, as i'm travelling up from the midlands!
Original post by jenniferelka
Thank you :smile: I applied through UCAS around this time last year and had my interview at Northumbria in late Feb/early March this year.

When they gave me my offer it was for March '16 and I was fine with that, has given me chance to earn some money before I start :smile:

I emailed again today and they have said that interviews are due to start on 3/12/15 and will run through to Feb 2016, just have to be patient now.
Hey guys this might sound odd but I'm not sure what to wear to my interview at Lincoln, doesn't say if it's formal or not :/ any help?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I had an interview at Edge Hill today and it was pretty much smart casual. Just wear a nice top, jeans and some smart shoes, that should be fine :smile:
Original post by rachmhn2015
I had an interview at Edge Hill today and it was pretty much smart casual. Just wear a nice top, jeans and some smart shoes, that should be fine :smile:

Thank you!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Never wear jeans to an interview. You need to look fairly smart and as if you've made a bit of an effort at least. While it may be relaxed, it's still an interview and you want to look as if you're taking it seriously.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I emailed again today and they have said that interviews are due to start on 3/12/15 and will run through to Feb 2016, just have to be patient now.

The waiting is the worst, both to hear if you have an interview and after to hear if you have an offer. It did seem to take ages. I was checking my emails every half an hour for so long haha.

But yeah the interviews at Northumbria are lovely, they really out you at ease. Just show how passionate you are. :smile:
Reply 95
Has anyone heard back off Nottingham yet?
Ive got an acknowledgment from Nottingham buts that's it, I think they can take a while to get back to you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Heard back from Northumbria I have interview next week!!
Reply 98
Heard back from Northumbria I have interview next week!!

Hi when did you apply?
Original post by Hann67
Hi when did you apply?

Sent my UCAS form off about a month ago, interview is 2nd December. Have you applied to Northumbria?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending