The Student Room Group

Mental Health Nursing Applicants 2016!

Scroll to see replies

has anyone got an interview for mental health nursing tomorrow?! i've got mine at 9, kinda nervous!
or if anyone's had it already, any tips on what to expect and what kinda questions they ask? D:
has anyone got an interview at Swansea on Friday at 9am? 🤔
Reply 122
hi I have applied for Hertfordshire , Bedfordshire , Northampton and new Buckinghamshire. I only submitted my UCAS yesterday and I have an offer of interview at new bucks so they work quickly
Original post by Shadowsfear
ah cool :smile:
have you tried refreshing your memory on GCSE bitesize maths?
i did that and it helped me loads..its always ratios and fraction conversions that always seem to catch me out! xD

Hi, I havent used bitesize I used books and google however I succesfully passed my maths test at my Teesside university yesterday but im sure Hulls are harder :frown:
Original post by Kerilouise98
Hi guys,
I have applied to UWE, Plymouth, Hertfordshire, Worcester and Coventry. I have an interview for Plymouth in January next year, but no response from UWE, even though I have got an acknowledgment email. Little bit worried as I sent it off on Friday.
Thanks just thought that I would introduce myself.

Hi, i had my interview at UWE on wednesday so if you have any questions feel free to ask. I am sure you will hear back, they took about a week to get in touch with me. I also have an interview in Plymouth in January!
Original post by abbiejord97
Hi, i had my interview at UWE on wednesday so if you have any questions feel free to ask. I am sure you will hear back, they took about a week to get in touch with me. I also have an interview in Plymouth in January!

Hi thanks for getting back to me, well done hope it went well, i hope to hear from them soon. Was it quite relaxed and oh we might see each other then, what date is your interview at plymouth? I got interview from hertfordshire yesterday as well for next month, so hopefully they should start coming in.
Thanks Keri
Has anyone had their interview at Uni of Leeds yet? Mine is on the 18th and I Have an offer for Leeds Beckett for Mental Health nursing and I'm so unsure what to do! I really loved Leeds Beckett even more so when I went to the open day today but part of me wants to look at Leeds before I decide?I could quite happily firm Leeds Beckett now!
Original post by bethanyc4305
Hi, I havent used bitesize I used books and google however I succesfully passed my maths test at my Teesside university yesterday but im sure Hulls are harder :frown:

Congrats :smile:

same, i'm dreading the 2nd (but also still kinda looking forward to it )...
really unsure about the whole process as it will be my first uni interview and it's an entire day.Not just afew tests and an interview type thing (or thats the impression the email i have gave me)
Reply 128
Original post by KristieNCarr
Has anyone had their interview at Uni of Leeds yet? Mine is on the 18th and I Have an offer for Leeds Beckett for Mental Health nursing and I'm so unsure what to do! I really loved Leeds Beckett even more so when I went to the open day today but part of me wants to look at Leeds before I decide?I could quite happily firm Leeds Beckett now!

I had mine last week and I looooooove Leeds but I knew that before the interview haha. If they offer me a place I'll deffo firm it. The interview was quite nice, the staff are friendly and we met a 3rd year MH student who we got to ask questions. The maths was the easiest one I have done but that could have been because I'm getting used to the tests now.
Original post by jnenp
I had mine last week and I looooooove Leeds but I knew that before the interview haha. If they offer me a place I'll deffo firm it. The interview was quite nice, the staff are friendly and we met a 3rd year MH student who we got to ask questions. The maths was the easiest one I have done but that could have been because I'm getting used to the tests now.

Do you mean uni of or Beckett??
Reply 130
Do you mean uni of or Beckett??

Uni of ☺️
Ive not been to look yet but not sure if I want to attend interview or not? Let me know if you get an offer x
Hi everyone,

I am Chris a student ambassador studying Marketing at Bournemouth University!

I see some of you have applied for BU courses! Feel free to ask me any questions about the course - or pop over to our forums here on TSR!

Thanks and good luck with your applications!

Chris :biggrin:
Original post by Shadowsfear
Congrats :smile:

same, i'm dreading the 2nd (but also still kinda looking forward to it )...
really unsure about the whole process as it will be my first uni interview and it's an entire day.Not just afew tests and an interview type thing (or thats the impression the email i have gave me)

Hi! I think the email makes it sound longer and more boring than it actually is as ive spoken to someone who has been through the same process. She says the maths test are ok and she was terrible at maths also she says the questions where typical,like why you want to be a nurse, why that specific field, etc :smile: .. Im nervous as they dont give much away like Teesside did :frown:
Original post by eyeshar14
has anyone got an interview for mental health nursing tomorrow?! i've got mine at 9, kinda nervous!
or if anyone's had it already, any tips on what to expect and what kinda questions they ask? D:

Hi how did it Go?
Has anyone heard back from Cardiff? Applied over a month ago, have an acknowledgment but nothing else???
Original post by bethanyc4305

Hi! How was your Hull interview today? I thought mine went well:smile: so glad there was no maths test!!
Applied over a month ago and got a rejection within 2 days and since only been offered an online math and english exam online from another uni which I think everyone does.
I'm literally bricking it so might and have seem to convinced myself up gonna be rejected by everywhere!! D':

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey guys, I have an interview at Northumbria on the 16th December at 8.45, just wondering if anyone else does. Or has anyone had an interview at Northumbria and what was it like?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 139
Ive not been to look yet but not sure if I want to attend interview or not? Let me know if you get an offer x

I loved it so obviously in gonna recommend you check it out at least😉 They made me an offer on Wednesday! I'm over the moon🎉🎉

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending