The Student Room Group

***GIRLS ONLY---> Ugly boys? <3

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Foo.mp3
I would never judge the mindset of someone I had not had the opportunity to analyse thoroughly (nor would I usually unless invited) in a categorical sense. I was commenting, rather, on your probable innate disposition, as a female (tending to be submissive, and strongly attracted to characteristics correlated with 'security value') and as a (young) mortal (tending to be prone to a degree of impetuosity, as well as fairly powerless when it comes to seduction, in certain contexts)

I didn't understand half of that. Made me laugh
Original post by Spock's Socks
Yes. I'm already with someone who is deemed as 'ugly' by society because he's overweight, is covered in acne/keloid scars, has a beard, doesn't wear suits or fancy smart clothes etc and he treats me amazingly. I find him attractive but looks really don't come into it. Its all about how well we get on together and the respect we have for one another that matters.

ewwwww you must feel like puking when you kiss him bet hes got them spots with visible white puss ewww brb gonna hurl
If you're ugly yourself then it's fine, but if you're an attractive girl dating an ugly guy then you're almost always doing it out of insecurity or for a sense of authority.
My friend is really pretty, we all thought she'd be in a relationship with the hottest guy ever
In fact they 'dated' for a while and within a year got married - to a very below average guy
Like she rated him herself as 3/10
But apparently his confidence, personality, and How approachable he was attracted him to her.

I have a really pretty cousin and she's always complemented on how beautiful she is, she's been asked out by a lot of good looking guys
But after being in a relationship with a below average guy they're now married ://
So ugly guys there's hope for you

Posted from TSR Mobile
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder! Plus, even if someone isn't what you'd call a "looker" as such, their personality can really make much more attractive. Likewise, "hot" guys can become less attractive if they have don't have a good personality. Looks aren't everything :smile:
Not everyone is a girl in this thread.
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending