The Student Room Group

LADIES, are these signs she wants me to stay AWAY?

I have noticed a few things with a woman that she appears to do with me or when I'm around. I see her everyday, and have known her for a while. We talk and are not strangers. I have a crush on her but have never told her.eye contact, or lack of. When she's talking in a group she will occasionally look at me (as well as everyone else) when talking. This I consider normal. However when im talking to her one to one she won't look at me and does other stuff when I'm talking, like writing or looking at her computer etc. Even when she initiated. With another guy she can look at him, and she can be loud when talking to him etc. an example she said something to him, whilst looking at him and I said something and she didn't look at me. As I was talking I was walking towards her to which she then moved away. This has happended before when I was coming down a corridor, she saw me and avoided me. With another guy I've noticed she has no problem in sticking out her bum in front him, this I have noticed but when I come into the room, she moves becomes more 'normally' positioned. Another thing also she seems to be a bit body conscious when I'm around. If she comes to talk she sometimes stands and pulls her clothing down in an almost nervous effort to hide her body? She also very rarely initiaes any small talk, but again with another guy she will, like talk about the weather etc.im sure there is more, but I feel she may not like me very much anymore?
I must add, I am Not upfront with her and trying to flirt etc. I am also shy and can sometimes get a bit nervous around her, because I like her.
I think you have answered your own question, if you are nervous around her then the actions she carries out may be a possibility that she likes you too. However do not assume this, try and initiate conversations with her even if she seems to struggle to do so, get to know her a bit better and perhaps she may tell you how she feels. Take it a step at a time! :smile: Good luck x
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
I think you have answered your own question, if you are nervous around her then the actions she carries out may be a possibility that she likes you too. However do not assume this, try and initiate conversations with her even if she seems to struggle to do so, get to know her a bit better and perhaps she may tell you how she feels. Take it a step at a time! :smile: Good luck x

I do try and initate whenever I sometimes see whther she will initiate first, but she doesn't .
Sometimes Shes walking past or towards and I turn to look at her she will either turn her head or look,past me
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
I do try and initate whenever I sometimes see whther she will initiate first, but she doesn't .
Sometimes Shes walking past or towards and I turn to look at her she will either turn her head or look,past me

And why the occasional avoiding or moving

Quick Reply

Latest