The Student Room Group
Oh dear. I know you're a racist, your recent thread in D&D proves it.
Invocation
Oh dear. I know you're a racist, your recent thread in D&D proves it.

tank you !
i am so hapy to be noticced.
I think you should learn to spell.
Reply 4
Of course not. Unacceptable social actions do not need remedying in any constructive sense. Just scream 'racist' at someone until they accept how unworthy they are and kill themselves. It is the best way :p:.

But seriously now...SPELLING.

*On a side note, I am sure to get negged for this. I look forward to humourless comments about how some things 'shouldn't be joked about'*.
Reply 5
acolyte, you should dedicate your brain to science, just so they could see if and when you ever used it.

oh and seeing as you have forgotten...the "sun" isn't a newspaper..it's a comic made especially for people like yourselves.
Reply 6
rubberrobot
acolyte, you should dedicate your brain to science, just so they could see if and when you ever used it.

oh and seeing as you have forgotten...the "sun" isn't a newspaper..it's a comic made especially for people like yourselves.

Sometimes people just don't want to read The Times...that doesn't necessarily make them your intellectual inferior I'm afraid. If only life were that easy :p:.
whislt we're add it lets make a paedophile support program, you know where they call and ring in about the kids they've abused and how good it made them feel. *sarcasm

some peoples idiocy is staggering

Latest

Trending

Trending