The Student Room Group
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website

Adult nursing at hull university

hi has anyone applied for adult
Nursing at hull university for 2016 intake?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Trawson
hi has anyone applied for adult
Nursing at hull university for 2016 intake?

Hi there, welcome to :tsr: :smile:

I wouldn't be the best person to answer you in this case, however I have flagged your thread to the Community Team. They shall then move the thread to a more appropriate place so that you can then get the help you require. :smile:

Have a nice day :h:
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website
Hi I am currently in the process of applying for adult nursing in 2016 x
Reply 3
Hi I am looking into it now. Could do with help on student loan etc if anyone has any info x
Reply 4
I'm in the process too x
Heyyy! I am in the middle of applying for adult nursing and hull is one of my chosen uni's! where has everyone else applied for apart from hull? x
Reply 6
I'm applying to York too .
Reply 7
Has anyone heard back yet?
Hi,
I sent my application off for adult nursing in the middle of November. I have heard back from all of my unis apart from one and I've been offered interviews for all of the ones so far. Hull is my first choice if I can get an offer. Has anyone else had experiences with interviews so far? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
HI,
I also applied to hull adult nursing mid to end of November and have yet to hear back yet either.
Hi I have recently got an interview for Hull University for Adult Nursing I was wondering if anyone has experienced one already and has any pointers please :smile:
I have applied for hull too, got an interview feb😁
Reply 12
My interview is on Wed eeek
Goodluck everyone. Ive applied. Just waiting to hear bck. How long does it normally take. Let me know how interviews go everyone x
Reply 14
Hi

I have just recently had my interview for adult nursing, the lady interviewing me was lovely and made me feel really at ease. However now all I am doing is worrying, I feel like I really messed up. I missed loads of key points out, answered one question totally wrong and feel like I didn't sell myself enough. I had everything ready to say then just went blank. Just hoping I haven't ruined my chances. Good luck everyone xx
Reply 15
I felt the same Emma. Has anyone heard back yet from interviews?
Reply 16
Original post by Sar1133
I felt the same Emma. Has anyone heard back yet from interviews?

v still not heard anything and my interview was on the 27th January. When was your interview Sar1133?
Reply 17
20th Jan. I got an email last week asking me to provide more documents for dbs check but that's about it x
Reply 18
Original post by Emma8161
Hi

I have just recently had my interview for adult nursing, the lady interviewing me was lovely and made me feel really at ease. However now all I am doing is worrying, I feel like I really messed up. I missed loads of key points out, answered one question totally wrong and feel like I didn't sell myself enough. I had everything ready to say then just went blank. Just hoping I haven't ruined my chances. Good luck everyone xx

I'm sure they'll take into account that most students are very nervous during interviews. Good luck to you, I hope you'll get an offer!
I applied for adult nursing as well, but I've only had a phonecall from the international office so far. They were very kind. What kind of things do they ask during the interview? I have no idea what to expect, they don't invite you to an interview in my country.

Best of luck!
Are there group interviews at hull uni or just the individual one?

Quick Reply

Latest