The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Yeh, I'm appearing for SAT on Saturday too! Just want to improve my score although I alreayd got admission in Uni last year.

SAT should be easy, as long as you're good with English. Math for Asians, is a push over..
Good luck! I really would advise you head over to Sparknotes.com and look up some information about the SAT though... generally most people who take the SAT (even the people who are just naturally brilliant) have at least some knowledge of the format and the timing before taking the test, which helps, believe me.
well i'm doin the SAT 2 on saturday......the subjectz am doin are phy chem and math level 2.....dunno wht am gonna do....i need above 780 each at least.....lol!!!! am doin it in london in ACS HILLINDON!..ne1 doin it ther?
so what is a good score on the SAT? above 700 for Math/ reading etc parts?
Well if you are looking at Ivy League schools, generally they are looking for at least a 2100 to be competitive, so a 700 average in all the sections. But that's only to get your application past the first threshold; far more important are your grades, personal qualities, and achievements outside of the classroom.

Latest

Trending

Trending