The Student Room Group

Worried & scared | sex - advice...

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Test results came back yesterday = negative! One hurdle crossed, now to wait for the bloods which is t until August. Fingers crossed that'll be fine as well.

Agree with you; if he wasn't a dick, I'd happily have sex with him again but I can't go there after what happened last time. He thinks he's getting it again but not going to go there! No way!

That's great! See you had nothing to worry about! I'm sure the bloods will come back fine too when you have them.

What an idiot. He'll do this to a girl who does have an STD and pass it on to him! I'm not usually one to laugh at someones pain but that would be great and hopefully make him think twice about his actions!
Original post by BaffledPenguin
That's great! See you had nothing to worry about! I'm sure the bloods will come back fine too when you have them.

What an idiot. He'll do this to a girl who does have an STD and pass it on to him! I'm not usually one to laugh at someones pain but that would be great and hopefully make him think twice about his actions!

Oh I do hope so, I really do. Because all this worrying is exhausting; mentally and emotionally. And to make matters worse, well it not worse it's a good thing but I have become quite friendly with a guy, who I like very very much (we met a year ago). I am trying to concentrate on that, but with this at the back of my mind is doing my head in. Definitely will not be quick to sleep with him should things turn sexual, but I want to be fresh / happy in something that may potentially become serious.
Original post by claireestelle
most of which would be treatable even if you did have them

I went to the GUM on Monday, as I couldn't wait any longer, and results came back on Thursday - negative. A bit of a relief. However Nurse wouldn't do HIV / Syphilis, too early! So I have to go back end of July. Fingers crossed that too will be ok, so so worried still :frown:.
Petrified - tomorrow is blood test day! :frown: Trying not to worry / panic but can't help but worry. :frown:
Blood test = done! The waiting game begins.....
Original post by abc101
. . . . .

Original post by BaffledPenguin
. . . .

Original post by claireestelle
. . . . ..

Original post by Nays4y3r
. . . . .

Original post by littlenorthernlass
. . . . :

Results came back today = negative! The only STD test I haven't done is Syphilis because of the window frame (12 weeks). But at present no symptoms so going to wait until September to get tested and this will be the end of it.

The last 5 weeks have been hell, and it is one I do not wish to repeat. The guy in question is constantly asking me for a repeat performance (said I was good in bed . .cheers!). However I have made up excuses as I am not keen to repeat what happened 5 weeks ago! Not going to lie, I am feeling a bit petrified the next time I am sexual with someone but I hope they will understand why I want to wait, take things slow. I also feel mentally exhausted but I am glad I can now breathe a sigh of relief and move on with my life.

Thank you to everyone who commented in this thread; your invaluable help / comforting words have been helpful.
Results came back today = negative! The only STD test I haven't done is Syphilis because of the window frame (12 weeks). But at present no symptoms so going to wait until September to get tested and this will be the end of it.

The last 5 weeks have been hell, and it is one I do not wish to repeat. The guy in question is constantly asking me for a repeat performance (said I was good in bed . .cheers!). However I have made up excuses as I am not keen to repeat what happened 5 weeks ago! Not going to lie, I am feeling a bit petrified the next time I am sexual with someone but I hope they will understand why I want to wait, take things slow. I also feel mentally exhausted but I am glad I can now breathe a sigh of relief and move on with my life.

Thank you to everyone who commented in this thread; your invaluable help / comforting words have been helpful.

Good to hear :smile:

That's brilliant hun :smile: and honestly don't let this bad experience deter you from sex, not every guy is like that prick. You can now move on without having the anxiety and stress of waiting for results and what not. So that's great! I wish you the best and I'm glad I was some help :') x

Quick Reply

Latest