The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Yes, I'm too afraid of death lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
If I keep on aging then no way.
Apparently if you keep ageing but never die you'll eventually turn into a cricket.
Yeah, even if I keep ageing at least I get to choose when I die <.< >.>
Reply 5
I think I'd get bored at the age of 123566788765 so id rather die at 100 :yy:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well if it's like Twilight and I'm forever 17 then hell yeah I'd love to be immortal. But there has to be some way you can kill yourself once you get tired of life.

If you age then NO.. I don't want to be a 540 year old.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
World ends... you're there floating in space.

For eternity.

That is similar to hell without the burning.

No thanks!
Reply 8
Original post by bittr n swt
If I keep on aging then no way.

Original post by anosmianAcrimony
Apparently if you keep ageing but never die you'll eventually turn into a cricket.

Original post by Duskstar
Yeah, even if I keep ageing at least I get to choose when I die <.< >.>

Original post by diamondluck
Well if it's like Twilight and I'm forever 17 then hell yeah I'd love to be immortal. But there has to be some way you can kill yourself once you get tired of life.

If you age then NO.. I don't want to be a 540 year old.

Posted from TSR Mobile

As soon as you make the choice, you stop ageing at that point.
Reply 9
As long as I can renounce this ability and drop dead at a moment of my choosing.
Yes but it will be difficult watching all my loved ones die one by one while I outlive them all.
would you age? if so, no. i wouldn't want to be an old man for eternity, that would be boring.
i would love to be immortal as i could see all the cool stuff thst is yet to be invented but i dont know if i could live forever as ill have constantly go to collage and ill get boring after awhile
If I don't age then absolutely :smug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
It depends as long as you don't physically age and stayed looking the same so if you did this at 21 the way you look is the way you would forever look then yes. I think that it would be good but it would also be bad
I'd get bored
I'd rather not
Yeah sure it would be cool.

Original post by iAmanze
World ends... you're there floating in space.

For eternity.

That is similar to hell without the burning.

No thanks!

Go to sleep, you're not in orbit of the world so you'd eventually hit another planet to check out, would just be boring for a few years (potentially a few hundred years, but life feels like it goes faster when you're old so if you're 6002 it's not gonna feel like much).
Reply 18
Original post by Retired_Messiah
Yeah sure it would be cool.

Go to sleep, you're not in orbit of the world so you'd eventually hit another planet to check out, would just be boring for a few years (potentially a few hundred years, but life feels like it goes faster when you're old so if you're 6002 it's not gonna feel like much).

Gotta be prepared though, bring many many many puzzles with you

Posted from TSR Mobile
Not if I kept aging, I don't want to become Mr House from Fallout New Vegas :erm:

Latest