The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Having spent a couple of weeks in the middle east honestly the average of the women there was not great! You only very rarely seen good looking ones but i thought the culture was interesting.
YES FINALLY.

Reply 3
Original post by Bill_Gates
Having spent a couple of weeks in the middle east honestly the average of the women there was not great! You only very rarely seen good looking ones but i thought the culture was interesting.

The women in the Middle East are naturally very pretty,where did you go?
Reply 4
Original post by Novascope
YES FINALLY.

Omg that final picture is just,he's a work of art <3
Original post by queen-bee
The women in the Middle East are naturally very pretty,where did you go?

Qatar
Bahrain
Dubai
Oman

I have been Turkey that was probably best for girls.
apparently he got kicked out of Saudia Arabia for being too good looking lol I wonder who judged him
Qatar
Bahrain
Dubai
Oman

I've been to Dubai and saw some pretty sexy ladies.
lol at posting the same guy multiple times.
Reply 9
Qatar
Bahrain
Dubai
Oman

Dubai has a lot of pretty young girls and ofcourse Turkish girl are just cute! Also Jordanian and Lebanese girls are very pretty
This thread is lyf
Reply 11
I've been to Dubai and saw some pretty sexy ladies.

Forget about the girls,the guys there are just out of this world,with their sexy white thawbs and cheeky smiles
Dubai has a lot of pretty young girls and ofcourse Turkish girl are just cute! Also Jordanian and Lebanese girls are very pretty

Dubai not the best most the girls were from overseas who were hot and i'm guessing they were prozzies!
Original post by ChickenMadness
lol at posting the same guy multiple times.

lol at them being sexier than u
Qatar is cool. Was born there.

Spoiler

Forget about the girls,the guys there are just out of this world,with their sexy white thawbs and cheeky smiles

Mmm yes. I would marry one today if he came my way. I'd happily let him take me to Dubai so I can live there forever :u:
lol at them being sexier than u

lol at you not being sexy enough for them
Arab men 😩

Especially with their awesome beards and beautiful culture 😩
Original post by ChickenMadness
lol at you not being sexy enough for them

lol at u being a hater, little Mexican Mario. and I am sexy enough for them. dnt h8
Reply 19
Dubai not the best most the girls were from overseas who were hot and i'm guessing they were prozzies!

There were plenty of beautiful Arabian girls when I sent there and you can definitely spot a westerner from a mile away. Yeah unfortunately prozzies are everywhere. But I love the vibe when I'm in Dubai,the Arab love/brotherhood,I feel so at home

Latest