The Student Room Group

How many pairs of trainers do you other males own?

I recently bought a new pair.. I currently now own three pairs.. is this enough?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
yes imo
About 20.
Original post by T.I.P
I recently bought a new pair.. I currently now own three pairs.. is this enough?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think I have about 40 pairs. :erm:
1 :/ and they only cost £9 :redface: (just wanted a crappy pair for working in the garden)

i do need to do some shopping for new stuff soon though :frown:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 7
Two
10. Gotta keep the shoe game fresh.
I'd buy more but don't know where to put them, under the bed i s'pose
Reply 10
You "need" 2 pairs if you wear them every day so you they can dry out in between wears.
Like 5/6, clearly not enough though - I need a lot more to be honest. Depends on how often you wear trainers, If you usually wear shoes then 3 pairs of trainers should be fine
2, but one of those pairs I've had for absolutely ages
1. I am cheap so if there is a 2 for 1 sale on then 2. :colondollar:
Original post by Paladian
I'd buy more but don't know where to put them, under the bed i s'pose

Buy a shoe rack innit. I've got one. It's on top of a cupboard thingy my sister gave me.
Original post by Wilfred Little
Buy a shoe rack innit. I've got one. It's on top of a cupboard thingy my sister gave me.

Will do. The latest trainers I bought are Adidas Superstar's in green and white Classics
About 8-10 pairs? I used to work in a trainer store though so it was hard to resist staff discount
Reply 17
I only wear top brand trainers, those saying they have 5 pairs probs wearing FILA and Puma.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know this is so random but you are ridicolously good looking in that profile picture.
Original post by Paladian
Will do. The latest trainers I bought are Adidas Superstar's in green and white Classics

Adidas :cool:

I've got a pair of them in white with silver.

Mine were the Adidas Hawaii & the Hamburgs in Dublin colourway.

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest