The Student Room Group

Smoking hot white girls appreciation thread

Scroll to see replies

Lisa Ann
Reply 2
Reply 3
Lol,is this in protest of the hot Arabs theead?
Original post by queen-bee
Lol,is this in protest of the hot Arabs theead?

Haha not in protest it's just a good idea you had so I thought I'd do it for white girls too :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ew! You shouldn't be calling females "hot!, You should be calling them pretty. (Not beautiful becuase you don't know them) The term"hot! objectify them. They're not sex objects, they are humans who do not need to be seen as objects.
Original post by MylittlePlusle
Ew! You shouldn't be calling females "hot!, You should be calling them pretty. (Not beautiful becuase you don't know them) The term"hot! objectify them. They're not sex objects, they are humans who do not need to be seen as objects.

/sarcasm???
Reply 9
Original post by WoodyMKC
/sarcasm???

Do you know who you're speaking to?
Original post by RobML
Do you know who you're speaking to?

Nope, but he can't have been serious.... could he???
/sarcasm???

No, I' dead serious! No females should be called !hot" or "sexy" by anyone who is't their partner"No if, no buts!
Reply 12
No, I' dead serious! No females should be called !hot" or "sexy" by anyone who is't their partner"No if, no buts!

wHY?
Original post by RobML
wHY?

You're not in a relationship with them, that's why.

theres a cat stuck behind the power button on your computer, quick, press it to help get it out

/sarcasm???
Nope, but he can't have been serious.... could he???

yup, he's serious :facepalm:
Reply 17
You're not in a relationship with them, that's why.

That's not a very good explanation

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thats just dumb. If shes hot shes hot. Women refer to men as hot all the time. You need to extract your head from your butt :tongue:
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest