The Student Room Group

The official BTEC results discussion thread

Everyone gets results at different times for BTEC, especially if your assessments are coursework based :smile:

I thought we'd start up a thread here for everyone to share their results and discuss when they get them.

Need advice on BTEC results? It's here.

A lot of you will then be waiting for your AS/A-level results so you can chat here to pass the time before moving over to the A-level forum here.

If you're about to become a fresher check out the Uni waiting room for 2015 freshers.

Lots of helpful info on results and clearing here too :h:

Good luck with your results everyone, we hope you're happy with them!

She-Ra :bl:
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Im wondering when the level 3 extended diploma btec results are officially announced? Thanks
Reply 2
Original post by Chlowah
Im wondering when the level 3 extended diploma btec results are officially announced? Thanks

There is no official date

Although you shohld have an idea from the grades that yoy have achieved through the year, when i did mine i already knew what grade igot before they got released which at my college was on A level results day
Reply 3
Is there a BTEC results thread this year? Apparently they come in batches starting from July, so you can get your results sometime from July-August
As soon as your lecturer/tutor has claimed for the BTEC, you usually receive them around July/August.
Reply 5
Have you guys got your provisional results?
Original post by rkhan57

I know what grade I am going to get, my lecturer made a tracking grid which we can fill in our grades from each unit ourselves and it tells us what grade we come out with at the end.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 7
Original post by rkhan57

I am aware of the grades I'll get, it's on the system. I haven't got any reference sheet though, just waiting for them to be verified by Ucas next month.
You should already know what you are getting (D*D*D* in my case xD) but as to when you get them I thought it was between July-August...
I studied Childrens Care Learning & Development for 3 years, I finished with DDDDDDDDDMMMMMMMMPPPPP - ABB overall. :smile: I think that's like.. 246 UCAS points? Haven't looked into it. I want to study MH Nursing at Salford, they want AAB and all of my GCSEs at grade C or above so I had to repeat Science and Maths this year, it's wrecking my head because if I failed just one exam then I'm definetly not going to be accepted. :redface:
Reply 10
Original post by Stefnaaay
I studied Childrens Care Learning & Development for 3 years, I finished with DDDDDDDDDMMMMMMMMPPPPP - ABB overall. :smile: I think that's like.. 246 UCAS points? Haven't looked into it. I want to study MH Nursing at Salford, they want AAB and all of my GCSEs at grade C or above so I had to repeat Science and Maths this year, it's wrecking my head because if I failed just one exam then I'm definetly not going to be accepted. :redface:

So thats an exrended diploma with grade DDM (equiv to ABB) and that would give ypu 320 ucad points
Original post by yt7777
So thats an exrended diploma with grade DDM (equiv to ABB) and that would give you 320 ucad points

I'm not sure, on my grade sheet it said 246 but the calculate here says it's 280 O.o
Reply 12
This might be helpful to anyone who needs to figure grades out

http://www.speedking.eu/grade-calculator/
Reply 13
Hi

i have just completed my level 3 extended diploma in enterprise and entrepreneurship it has 18 modules units

i have achieved

12 distinction
1 pass and 5 merits could someone tell me the overall grade thanks
Reply 14
Yes we have signed off college, when do you think our offers will become unconditional? and when can we register for adjustment?
I sent a copy of my results to the uni as soon as I got them and a few days later they changed my offer to unconditional.
D D D*
1550 BTEC Score Points
370 UCAS Points
Reply 17
I finished with everything at D (extended dip) :biggrin:

Just the waiting game now
Original post by Rixion
Is there a BTEC results thread this year? Apparently they come in batches starting from July, so you can get your results sometime from July-August

I think you found it :biggrin:
Reply 19
D*DD = 380 UCAS points*

Also if you had improved on one grade like the one pass up to a merit you wouldve gone up a whole grade to D*D*D (400 UCAS points) :/ youve still done very well though

Quick Reply

Latest