The Student Room Group

The super cool stranger

Today, walking home from school, I happened to pass this super cool girl and I was completely bowled over. I would have really liked to have spoken to her however we are complete strangers! I know the same about this girl as I do about every other unknown human being I pass in daily life.

The question is, if I see this girl again, what do I do and say?
Reply 1
maybe she was just visiting from some far away country, and she's already gone back, and you'll never see her again? :wink:
Reply 2
Your best bet is probably 'being yourself'.

Don't try to think of something cool, or funny to say. Treat it as a perfectly normal conversation. Otherwise your lines and 'flirting' may come off as awkward and strange.

If you're comfortable with what you're saying, chances are, so is the girl.
Egg and chips.
Classic scenario.

You're just horny, but you made the mistake of thinking this one particular girl was special. I've been there many times, it's one of the many annoying things about being horny. You don't even know this girl, you've never spoken to her...don't get too attached to any one particular person, especially if she's a stranger. Plenty of beautiful girls out there, no sense in obsessing over them when you have no reason to.
Reply 5
She could be a real bitch..?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending