The Student Room Group

According to UN Russia has taken over a million refugee's

People have no idea what the regime installed by America are doing in Ukraine. They say Russia are the aggressor but guess what? according to the UN over a million have fled and gone to... Russia! what does that tell us? they're fleeing the Kiev regime put into power by Washington.

Kiev are committing war crimes and given a free pass because it is backed by Washington. The EU could put their foot down and oppose this, but they just do what Washington commands.Also the mainstream media are completely ignoring what is going on. Disgraceful.

I have heard they are starting a FOOD blockade. They are going to starve the people Donetsk. Are we going to see another Holodomor and will this crime be largely ignored like the first one?They're probably doing this to make Russia come in and save them and start a war... they are provoking war.

Reality is Russia could have gone in and taken over easily enough last year. Now not so much with all the NATO forces there. They do not want war while Washington's elite do.
:fuhrer:
Russians in Ukraine with a Ukrainian passport are fleeing Ukraine because Russians are destroying it to settle in Russia.

Yeah. Fascinating.

So do I need to show you the fail-propaganda news report by Rossiya 1 which tried to show that there are queues at the Russo-Ukrainian border to escape Ukraine when in fact the border was Polish?
http://maidantranslations.com/2014/03/02/propaganda-fail-terrified-ukrainians-flee-to-russia-footage-shows-polish-border/

Russian TV Channel “ORT” launches an information war against Ukraine. In the video linked below, reports claim that some 140 thousand refugees from Ukraine are “fleeing from the chaos” into the Southern regions of Russia.

(http://www.1tv.ru/news/social/253253)

However, at 0:14, you can easily see the name of the the international checkpoint at the state border: Shegyni-Medyka, situated at the border with…. Poland!

Meanwhile, this is the real picture of the Ukrainian-Russian border, at theNekhoteyevka checkpoint, leading into Belgorod region, which, ORT Channel claims, is one of the active recipients of the refugees:

The feed is updated every 3 to 5 minutes. If you’re still skeptical, you can see it for yourself:
http://service.alfard-bel.ru/tamogna-online-nehoteevka.html

Think twice before you take on any information from Russian sites and news channels! The lies are getting more blatant by the minute, and they’re not even bothering to be subtle anymore.
Original post by SotonianOne

Think twice before you take on any information from Russian sites and news channels! The lies are getting more blatant by the minute, and they’re not even bothering to be subtle anymore.

And claiming the west arent lieing ? You know as well as anyone Washington is talking up war and this entire conflict is on Washington and Brussels, what do they expect the Russians to do if you expand a hostile military group onto their doorstep and sphere of influence?
Original post by Soldieroffortune
And claiming the west arent lieing ? You know as well as anyone Washington is talking up war and this entire conflict is on Washington and Brussels, what do they expect the Russians to do if you expand a hostile military group onto their doorstep and sphere of influence?

Ukraine is a sovereign country and has every right to enter into any military alliance it pleases. **** what Russia thinks.
Original post by Shqiptare
Ukraine is a sovereign country and has every right to enter into any military alliance it pleases. **** what Russia thinks.

You're clearly very simple when it comes to geo-politics.
1] they staged a violent coup against the elected president
2] If Russia did this in say Mexico the U.S. would be at DEFCON 1 and readying its missiles.
The two blocs have respected their spheres of influence and look what happened last time one encroached on the other a nuclear war nearly broke out...

How do you think wars are started? by backing countries into corners that's how Germany felt and we got WWI/II
So please before you make stupid remarks which are fundamentally flawed do some research.
You're clearly very simple when it comes to geo-politics.
1] they staged a violent coup against the elected president

A rather simplistic version of events I'd say. And let's not pretend that Russia gives a **** about democracy.

2] If Russia did this in say Mexico the U.S. would be at DEFCON 1 and readying its missiles.

Mexico was indeed sympathetic to the Soviet Union for a long time. And numerous Latin American states are sympathetic to Russia and hostile to the US. There was no DEFCON 1 then. Hell, the US has just eased sanctions on Cuba.

The two blocs have respected their spheres of influence and look what happened last time one encroached on the other a nuclear war nearly broke out...

A rather odd parallel. The US hasn't planted nuclear missiles in the Ukraine. What you're really saying is that a large, powerful country like Russia (or the USA) has a right to bully its neighbours with impunity.

How do you think wars are started? by backing countries into corners that's how Germany felt and we got WWI/II

As with Russia today, trying to present Germany before WW1 and WW2 as the victim rather than the bully is just an inversion of history.
Original post by Shqiptare
A rather simplistic version of events I'd say. And let's not pretend that Russia gives a **** about democracy.

That's nice and why's that? Since that's exactly what happened..
Russia played no role in that?

Mexico was indeed sympathetic to the Soviet Union for a long time. And numerous Latin American states are sympathetic to Russia and hostile to the US. There was no DEFCON 1 then. Hell, the US has just eased sanctions on Cuba.

sympathetic not allied to it and not prepared to stage missiles there like NATO countries, did you just mention Cuban sanctions? get awatch!
No they didn't reach Defcon 1 but they did send Nuclear armed jets and spy planes into soviet territory and the Russians shot down a spy plane or was it 2.. i forget how many but it matters not my point stands as the only country that allowed USSR weapons to be based there was promptly threatened to reduce it to blast glass.

A rather odd parallel. The US hasn't planted nuclear missiles in the Ukraine. What you're really saying is that a large, powerful country like Russia (or the USA) has a right to bully its neighbours with impunity.

I don't recall saying they had? They are putting heavy weapons there though and financing them plus arms.
Actually yes that's exactly what im saying more or less the countries retain their spheres of influences such as the US across the Americas and Russia in eastern Europe and they have been very calm in it with their allies being bombed in the 90's there but when you start pissing around on their boarder theyre entitled to say enough.

As with Russia today, trying to present Germany before WW1 and WW2 as the victim rather than the bully is just an inversion of history.

Germany was never the victim of either war and i never said it was? I said that's how they felt a smallish country surrounded by the great empires of France, Britain, A-H and Russia. My comparison with modern day Russia was a bit stronger... pummerling its currency, isolating it internationally and talking up bellicose rhetoric not to mention numerous threats and actions of staging IRBMs etc. in Europe once more and the missile shield all of this flies directly in the face of the worlds biggest nuclear power which if it felt the need could obliterate Europe and America as well you know. You don't poke a sleeping bear in the eye do you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending