The Student Room Group

What is your biggest age gap between your siblings?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Riyaax
Oh okay :smile: .. If you don't mind me asking, did you ever want siblings as a child?

My dad tells me I asked for a sibling when I was very little, but I don't remember that. Certainly from the age of 6 (when he left) upwards, I didn't, no. I was used to the way things were.
Reply 21
Original post by PinkMobilePhone
My dad tells me I asked for a sibling when I was very little, but I don't remember that. Certainly from the age of 6 (when he left) upwards, I didn't, no. I was used to the way things were.

Oh okay :smile:
No way OP!! I have exactly the same age difference between my siblings. I am 20 (21 in November), my brothers are 18 and 11 (who will be 12 in October!)
Reply 23
5 years between me and my brother. I'm 18, he is 13.
Reply 24
Original post by schmuur
No way OP!! I have exactly the same age difference between my siblings. I am 20 (21 in November), my brothers are 18 and 11 (who will be 12 in October!)

I turned 20 this year but soo close! My sister turned 18 last month. So your brother and my brother are in the same year at Primary School (Year 6)? My little brothers birthdays on Christmas Eve, lucky him lol
8 years between me and my younger sister :smile:
5 years between me and my brother, I am 19 (turning 20 soon) and he's 14 (turning 15 soon)
My friend's little brother is younger than his nephew :smile:

There's something like 21 years between his eldest sister and the youngest brother...
But 3 years, 7 months and 18 hours between me and my brother. Is it weird that I know that fact by heart~?
6.5 years.
17 years between myself and my eldest sister. I'm 18 and shes 35, i love it bc shes really wise and i can ask her about anything and she would give a straight answer.
I've got 5 siblings in total and the smallest age gap between myself and them is 7 years. (I'm the youngest)
I'm 16 and my half sister has just turned 6 so yeah a 10 year age gap, my other sister is 11 so theres a 5-6 year age gap (I'm about to turn 17) and I dont get on with her at all
Original post by Riyaax
I'm 20 female, I have a 18 year old sister and 11 year old brother (12 this year). So my biggest age gap would be 8 years (to be specific 7 years and 6 months) haha. What's your biggest age gap between your siblings? :smile: just curious loll.

My brother is 7 years younger than me. I wished the age gap was smaller when I was younger. I spent alot of my time babysitting him and I had to take my brother with me when I was out with friends. It was all good when he could stay home alone and now he's an adult, he does his own thing.
I'm 19 and have 18 yo and 15yo (nearly 16) brothers and a 14yo (nearly 15) sister. 4 years 10 months between me and my sister.
My eldest sister is 25 and my dads wife is pregnant. I'm 18

So the biggest age difference would be 25 years lol
Reply 35
My brother is 28 and my sister just turned 12 so there is a 16 year gap in between them which amazes me all the time lol (my parents divorced and later came back together maybe that's why :biggrin:)
About 10 minutes.
Im 17
My sis 8
my bro 7
my other sis 5
7 years. I'm 18, youngest brother is 11.
I am the youngest of 6. My sister was 18 and a fresher at uni when I was born!
We all have the same parents.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending