The Student Room Group

How do I become emotionless?

I'm so sick of becoming attached to people who obviously don't care about me or our friendship and whenever I try to divert my attention elsewhere it just keeps dragging me back

How do I get over them? How do I become emotionless?
Reply 1
I suggest taking up a hobby. A time consuming hobby
Try becoming a robot
Until technology gets to the point where that is possible, just know that time heals all wounds and there are people out there worthy of your time though you haven't been lucky enough to meet them yet.
Reply 3
don't blame yourself because of people who don't care, don't blame your emotions, your emotions show you're a heartfelt person. Caring about others is something to be proud of not something to be squandered. If your current freindship circles aren't working out just be judicious, surround yourself with people who bring the best out of you. Its ok to miss people, and its ok to feel things for others even if they don't feel things in return.

Get some sleep and get some thinking time, and if necessary cut out anything that's holding you back. Go be amazing :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by bottled
I suggest taking up a hobby. A time consuming hobby

I've exhausted all of my hobbies in the past week :frown:

Original post by misscaricature
Try becoming a robot
Until technology gets to the point where that is possible, just know that time heals all wounds and there are people out there worthy of your time though you haven't been lucky enough to meet them yet.

I want to a robot!

Original post by JamesFL
don't blame yourself because of people who don't care, don't blame your emotions, your emotions show you're a heartfelt person. Caring about others is something to be proud of not something to be squandered. If your current freindship circles aren't working out just be judicious, surround yourself with people who bring the best out of you. Its ok to miss people, and its ok to feel things for others even if they don't feel things in return.

Get some sleep and get some thinking time, and if necessary cut out anything that's holding you back. Go be amazing :smile:

It's weird though because generally I'm a very emotionless/stubborn person and it happens that this ONE person has this ability to make me lose control of my emotions so I become all duoashufhauif, if you get what I mean.

It doesn't help that I see this person everyday

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending