The Student Room Group

Do you have a birthmark?

i have one on my right side that has moved up from my hip as i've grown, it's in the shape of a bullet wound!

on that note do you believe in that kind of stuff? birthmarks being associated with how you died in your previous life?

Scroll to see replies

nope
If that's the case, I was probably shot in the face haha. My birthmark is a jagged circle just between my eyebrows :rofl:
I have one in a similar place to you OP except mine's never moved, as far as I've noticed. I think the theory about your past death is cool to think about, if nothing else. I was probably heroically stabbed in battle. Or tripped and landed on something sharp.
Reply 4
I have three, a small mark at the top of my left cheek which is barely noticeable, a mark sort at the bottom of my left thumb and then a mark which is just above my left hip. I don't believe that they're connected to what happened in a previous life, although it would be pretty cool if they were.
Reply 5
I have a birth mark on my shoulder in the shape of a diamond... Hmm, never considered possibly being shot/stabbed in the shoulder in a former life :colonhash:
I was born with a halo nevus- a small mole surrounded by a white "halo", surprisingly in late regression already.
After 18 years my white blood cells had killed the mole :cry: it looked like a tiny galaxy right where my heart is
No but I have a scar on my arm from wear I reacted badly to a dodgy injection whilst I was abroad (I was a baby when it happened) so I used to say that that was my birthmark.
Reply 8
I have one on my left arm
Original post by liquity
i have one on my right side that has moved up from my hip as i've grown, it's in the shape of a bullet wound!

on that note do you believe in that kind of stuff? birthmarks being associated with how you died in your previous life?

I have a small moon shaped birthmark on my hand. It's a tiny mark so I'm not sure how it would have been associated with my death in the previous life. :')
Reply 10
Original post by beckaroo7
Yeah I have a red circle on my left side. It appeared several days after I was born so I don't know what it is or if it counts

yeah i reckon that probably counts, does anyone know how birth marks even form? my family dont remember seeing anything on me but i can imagine as a baby it probably just looked like a mole on my hip!

Original post by Novascope
If that's the case, I was probably shot in the face haha. My birthmark is a jagged circle just between my eyebrows :rofl:

That's pretty cool though, I love their variation :P maybe you were shot in the face in the past life, it's cool to think about :smile:

Original post by puddingbot
I have one in a similar place to you OP except mine's never moved, as far as I've noticed. I think the theory about your past death is cool to think about, if nothing else. I was probably heroically stabbed in battle. Or tripped and landed on something sharp.

mine's only moved with the way my skin has moved as I've grown! I think it's a cool theory too I like thinking up stories about who I could've been and why I was in that situation and how long ago it was etc :P

Original post by Wyrley
I have three, a small mark at the top of my left cheek which is barely noticeable, a mark sort at the bottom of my left thumb and then a mark which is just above my left hip. I don't believe that they're connected to what happened in a previous life, although it would be pretty cool if they were.

Yeah I doubt it's really true it's just fun to think about, I think I have another one on the back of my leg but it could also be a collection of faint freckles as I am a freckly ginger :P
Reply 11
I've a mark on at the side of the top of my left thigh. It's odd, don't like it.
A small one between my chin and lips, giving an illusion I have slight soul patch, well it did, I now have hair over it :mmm:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 13
On my right buttcheek.
Reply 14
Original post by cake_lover
A small one between my chin and lips, giving an illusion I have slight soul patch, well it did, I now have hair over it :mmm:

what is a soul patch???
Reply 15
Original post by Josb
On my right buttcheek.

do you actually or are you begging me to ask for a picture
Reply 16
Original post by liquity

Yeah I doubt it's really true it's just fun to think about, I think I have another one on the back of my leg but it could also be a collection of faint freckles as I am a freckly ginger :P

You've just reminded me, I've also got one on the back of my left leg at the top of my calf. I always forget about that one as I can't see it. Strange how all the ones I have are on the left handside of my body!
I have a mole in the shape of Messier 31 on the sole of my right foot.
Original post by liquity
what is a soul patch???

this basically, the bit of hair under the lips

Reply 19
Original post by liquity
do you actually or are you begging me to ask for a picture

It's actually on the left cheek, I was confused by the mirror.

Quick Reply

Latest