The Student Room Group

Oxford Open Days July 2016

Anyone going to the open days? Which day(s)?
What course are you looking at? Which colleges?

Let's over-share hopes and dreams! :smile:

I'm going on both days, coming all the way from France and going to the Classics events. I'm definitely visiting Univ, Exeter and Corpus Christi (my most probably college choices for UCAS) and if I have time then I'll look around Trinity, Oriel and Balliol :wink:
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

I'm helping out tomorrow.
Original post by Little Toy Gun
I'm helping out tomorrow.

Which school?

I'm going tomorrow. Looking to apply for PPE
Original post by PetrosAC
Which school?

I'm going tomorrow. Looking to apply for PPE

For the central university - I'm at a grad college and grad department so no undergrad entry.
For the central university - I'm at a grad college and grad department so no undergrad entry.

Ah, okay :biggrin: I'm really looking forward to having a look around. I'm going to Oxford on Wednesday too for some Chemistry thing :tongue:
Reply 5
I was there today already for Classics and looked around a few colleges... I think I've fallen in love with this place already. Looking forward to tomorrow as well :smile:
Ah, okay :biggrin: I'm really looking forward to having a look around. I'm going to Oxford on Wednesday too for some Chemistry thing :tongue:

It's gonna rain tho. I'm going to be around the railway station the entire morning than Radcliffe Square in the afternoon.

Look out for a short Chinese guy in a blue Oxford t-shirt. :wink:
It's gonna rain tho. I'm going to be around the railway station the entire morning than Radcliffe Square in the afternoon.

Look out for a short Chinese guy in a blue Oxford t-shirt. :wink:

I will do :tongue: I'll shout out Little Toy Gun around the Campus till I find you :tongue:

I'm getting the coach and I have no clue where I go from there :tongue:
I will do :tongue: I'll shout out Little Toy Gun around the Campus till I find you :tongue:

I'm getting the coach and I have no clue where I go from there :tongue:

Or you can just keep singing this:

[video="youtube;kxOYvI0pfLo"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxOYvI0pfLo[/video]

Maybe you'll be at the Park & Ride and just be off at the city centre, then. You will probably see me around in the afternoon if you go to Hertford for the legos and stuff.
Or you can just keep singing this:

[video="youtube;kxOYvI0pfLo"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxOYvI0pfLo[/video]

Maybe you'll be at the Park & Ride and just be off at the city centre, then. You will probably see me around in the afternoon if you go to Hertford for the legos and stuff.

PRSOM xD

There's Lego??!!!
PRSOM xD

There's Lego??!!!

It was the favourite thing last year so they expanded it:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-oxfordshire-33271632
It was the favourite thing last year so they expanded it:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-oxfordshire-33271632

Awesome!
Awesome!

You didn't come and find me. :frown:
You didn't come and find me. :frown:

I did try, but I woke up late and there were so many asians! I completely forgot about the lego too :frown: Will you be there on Wednesday by any chance?
I did try, but I woke up late and there were so many asians! I completely forgot about the lego too :frown: Will you be there on Wednesday by any chance?

I live there so obviously I'll be around...

Hint: If you search the hashtag #OxOpenDay on Facebook you'll be able to find something...
I live there so obviously I'll be around...
Hint: If you search the hashtag #OxOpenDay on Facebook you'll be able to find something...

Wait, were you by the examination school by any chance?
Wait, were you by the examination school by any chance?

No. In the morning I was at the train station, in the afternoon I was at Radcliffe Square, next to Hertford College and the Old Bodleian Library.
No. In the morning I was at the train station, in the afternoon I was at Radcliffe Square, next to Hertford College and the Old Bodleian Library.

Ah okay. I never went to the Railway station, but I might have walked passed you in the afternoon *facepalm*
Ah okay. I never went to the Railway station, but I might have walked passed you in the afternoon *facepalm*

You might have. I was at the gazebo. 1-c4.30pm.
You might have. I was at the gazebo. 1-c4.30pm.

I was probably walking near there around 2ish. Oops. I'm sorry

Quick Reply

Latest