The Student Room Group

I'm inbred, AMA

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
My parents come from rural Pakistan.

Is it bad that the first question I wanted to ask was "Are you Pakistani?"
Original post by deborarosa
How many people irl have you told about this?

Not many. You see, I'm a British Pakistani and live in area pretty much full of British Pakistanis. 80% of my friends and people I know are British Pakistanis. First cousin marriages are fairly common in the British Pakistani community and even in some cases, the norm. So I haven't deliberately avoided not telling anyone, it's just that, the fact that I'm inbred isn't that much of particular interest so I don't raise it in a conversation.
Original post by Another
Is it bad that the first question I wanted to ask was "Are you Pakistani?"

No.
AMA does stand for 'ask me ANYTHING', right?
Not many. You see, I'm a British Pakistani and live in area pretty much full of British Pakistanis. 80% of my friends and people I know are British Pakistanis. First cousin marriages are fairly common in the British Pakistani community and even in some cases, the norm. So I haven't deliberately avoided not telling anyone, it's just that, the fact that I'm inbred isn't that much of particular interest so I don't raise it in a conversation.

Lol true. I don't know how a conversation could start where you'd need to say 'my parents are cousins' anyway. Do you think you'll end up marrying someone who is British Pakistani? Most other cultures wont be so easy-going about it
Do you think incest should be legalized?
Are you from Alabama?

Would you consider having a child with your cousin?

Are you deformed?
Lol true. I don't know how a conversation could start where you'd need to say 'my parents are cousins' anyway. Do you think you'll end up marrying someone who is British Pakistani? Most other cultures wont be so easy-going about it

I probably won't end marrying a British Pakistani because most British Pakistanis are muslims and I'm an atheist (and ex muslim).
Did you stop being a muslim because your inbred?
Is your nickname sandwich filler (because your inbread)?
Original post by TheTruthTeller
Do you think incest should be legalized?

No because it increases the risk of birth defects in children.
Original post by EatAndRevise
Are you from Alabama?

Would you consider having a child with your cousin?

Are you deformed?

No.
No.
No.
I probably won't end marrying a British Pakistani because most British Pakistanis are muslims and I'm an atheist (and ex muslim).

Do your parents know your atheist?
Original post by vis break
Did you stop being a muslim because your inbred?
Is your nickname sandwich filler (because your inbread)?

I stopped becoming a muslim because I believe Islam is simply false like all religions.
Do your parents know your atheist?

No, no one knows but I'll tell them when it is the right time.
I stopped becoming a muslim because I believe Islam is simply false like all religions.

is your nickname sandwhich filler or nah?

I'm not going to honour that question with a proper answer.
I'm not going to honour that question with a proper answer.

sorry Sandwich-kun.
No, no one knows but I'll tell them when it is the right time.

So youre not fasting for Ramadan right now? How do you think your parents will take to you being atheist ?
So youre not fasting for Ramadan right now? How do you think your parents will take to you being atheist ?

I am fasting actually although I have broke it plenty of times.I'm not entirely sure how my parents will take it. My parents are quite conservative and they might disown me. I don't know. r
Original post by zippity.doodah
I thought so

Stereotyping much

omg how witty

Quick Reply

Latest