The Student Room Group

What if you get bad grades ?

I hate to say but if i do get bad grades, my parents will be pissed off at me and everything. Probably locked in a cellar Lmao Would you parents even give a crap :P ?

Scroll to see replies

I'd be dead(literally)
Not really.
Look into alternatives. Grades aren't everything.

Spoiler

Original post by Imperion
Look into alternatives. Grades aren't everything.

you clever *****
My mum would abort me some next country and make me work as a maid or smth
Original post by PrincessAnna
I hate to say but if i do get bad grades, my parents will be pissed off at me and everything. Probably locked in a cellar Lmao Would you parents even give a crap :P ?

They would be disappointed but not angry. i always pull the show me your degree card, it works wonderfully.
My mum is really supportive and she wouldn't be mad, but I would be so disappointed in myself and feel like I let her down big time :frown:
Reply 8
ill just be dead
Original post by vee_wuvshugs
My mum is really supportive and she wouldn't be mad, but I would be so disappointed in myself and feel like I let her down big time :frown:

I'm in the exactly same position. :frown:
you clever *****

Never too late to come up with a plan B, C and D. :tongue:

This is the same way I feel :lol:
Original post by TheMadHatteress
I'm in the exactly same position. :frown:

Original post by Imperion
This is the same way I feel :lol:

Haha, I guess we are lucky compared to others on this thread.
Haha, I guess we are lucky compared to others on this thread.

Probably... xD
My mum would be disappointed but not angry, and she'd be right to be. Because if I get bad grades it's because I've not tried hard enough.
Reply 15

Well they're not your parents if they'd do that to you that's pathetic parenting :cool:
Original post by Jerry
Well they're not your parents if they'd do that to you that's pathetic parenting :cool:

:s-smilie:
I would hide in a jungle to avoid my parents
Reply 18
:s-smilie:

I'm sorry but it's true! They should be happy that you tried your best you can't always achieve what they expect you to :smile:
Original post by Jerry
I'm sorry but it's true! They should be happy that you tried your best you can't always achieve what they expect you to :smile:

like any foster parent would give a crap or be happy for you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending