The Student Room Group

Please help me with answer hca test because i failed

Thanks
(edited 8 years ago)
A) 3,2,1. the patient going to the toilet probably cant wait, then lifting a patient is improtant to have 2 people to carry out the procedure, 3 the phone call might not be urgent.
B) i d say check with other staff who is allowed to visit and how isnt.
C) Depends if you re trained to give medication, you re not allowed to do it without the appropriate training.
D) ask about any policies they have and exactly what your role is.
E) refuse as they shouldnt be asking you to do anything you re not trained it
F) find the next highest ranking person to report them to, intevene and stop the abuse if you believe it is safe to do so possibly.
cant say they re all correct but its what id have said
Reply 2
Original post by claireestelle
A) 3,2,1. the patient going to the toilet probably cant wait, then lifting a patient is improtant to have 2 people to carry out the procedure, 3 the phone call might not be urgent.
B) i d say check with other staff who is allowed to visit and how isnt.
C) Depends if you re trained to give medication, you re not allowed to do it without the appropriate training.
D) ask about any policies they have and exactly what your role is.
E) refuse as they shouldnt be asking you to do anything you re not trained it
F) find the next highest ranking person to report them to, intevene and stop the abuse if you believe it is safe to do so possibly.
cant say they re all correct but its what id have said

Big thanks for your help 😉👍

I answer similar for A question and hi say is not correct 😝 because patient needs always is first . That why I don't under what is wrong.
And B must be something more because hi don't actept this .

One more time thanks for help
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Shexxx
Big thanks for your help 😉👍

I answer similar for A question and hi say is not correct 😝 because patient needs always is first . That why I don't under what is wrong.
And B must be something more because hi don't actept this .

One more time thanks for help

2 or 3 could be either way round really.
I wouldnt know what more to say for B.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending